Chapter 1-Racing Heart

⚜Hyeri

Just like another day, I woke up with a need to sleep more. I can never get enough sleep I want, means forever. I always get late. I always get ready in a haste, almost missing my bus.

With a little sleepy eyes I entered in my class. I'm usually one of those who comes first in class because of the sickening bus timings. It was almost a half an hour in first class so I went out of my department for a stroll. As I'm a photography freak and so much into micro photography , I almost get into the thing I'm having a click of and my friends tease me about this but I ignore and keep doing .

So while photographing, I saw from afar, He was coming.

He was on the same path as I was. He would have not noticed my gaze as he was removing his helmet from his head and then he took out his phone from his pants' pocket and then his full attention was towards his phone. He must have not known about my gaze.

It was a little blurred sight, at least for me because I wear spectacles but still they have limit to show me things clearly.

Not more but still I could see what he was wearing. He was in blue denim jeans with white Tee for his upper torso, along with Grey hoodie having red strips. He never bothers to give so much attention to his hair so nothing was going to change today.

The distance between us was getting shorter so I shifted my eyes towards the garden. My heart was already beating faster. He walked past while greeting me and I clearly could hear my heartbeat. There was nothing I could do with it unless staring him gone.

I changed my view with a sigh and find my friend coming towards me from the same path.

Oops!

I didn't notice her before. She must have coming behind him but all I could see was Him. I knew she will tease me now. This is how Jihyo is!

I have told her about my feelings for Yoongi after realizing myself. It was getting difficult for me to keep in my heart or else I would have spit out in front him so it was necessary to discuss with a friend. She wasn't the one to grow and water my feelings more but usually she listened to my childish emotional talks and would laugh on them.

She glared at me. I tried to ignore but I couldn't keep my smile inside my mouth. Then she told me about the time and we walk towards the class.

~~~

I was sitting almost in the middle. I cannot sit in the front row. It's like from school and still continued. He was not in the class yet.

It was our first lecture of Third year of Architecture. Our professor had come to the class but lecture haven't started yet .I was trying to clear my head from his thoughts, making space for the lecture to get into my brain when he entered. His belongings were not with him.

My eyes moved around. Oh God! His stuff was on the table before me.

NO!

PLEASE DON'T SIT HERE.

NO!
PLEASE NO!

I was screaming in my head. But it was of no use. He sat on the chair facing his back towards me. Those silent screams ended and my heart started racing, again. On this rate, how I was going to give attention to the lecture? I scolded my heart.

Slowly, patting on my heart, I tried to take out my notebook from my bag.

He was chatting with his friends. Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok , His best friends .

Namjoon was a serious philosophical guy, our class representative and a nerd like me. That's what others say!

. Hoseok was a Happy-go-lucky guy who always partnered in Yoongi's loud laughter.

They were always seen together with their four other friends.

Kim Seokjin , The Handsome Pinky guy who was our a year senior . Then Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung, one tall and other a little small one but both cute funny guys who were good juniors. Lastly, Jeon Jungkook who was in his first year, A cute and talented guy studded with a bunny smile on his face. They were like brothers from different mothers. Their friendship was unbreakable.

Here I was thinking about getting succeeded in shifting my attention from him to what professor was saying, He suddenly move his chair backwards.