Chapter 25-Good Side

Hyeri 's POV

That was pure bliss I was breathing in , with my all senses activated and concentrated on the only human .

Named , Min Adorable Yoongi .

Sometimes I think , I should give him a nickname , something small and cute . Like Soo Jung calls him Yoongs . I can even hear my own silent chuckles whenever she calls him with that name .

Should I call him Suga , as many of his fans call him with this name . But , I think , there should be something special, only between me and him .

Only between Us.

Something that personifies him . Something like the perfect combination of his feline eyes and strong veiny hands . Like the same features of his flawless face enlightening different moments with several angles and cuts .

Woah ! I can even talk about him , like all day without getting tired or bored even a bit .

With all those wavering thoughts , I rushed to the bus along with Yeri and Soo Jung . We, girls were the last to board on and after our checking, our bus finally geared up to the journey towards our final destination, Seoul .

Yeri as usual, went to sit with Taehyung as he had already reserved her seat with him by placing a little Pooh stuffed-toy there. His smiles said that it was his gift for her for coming back and ending their trip.

cheezy .

I cringed but I think I like cheesy to some extent. Though I know Yoongi would never do such things .

Aish! what are you thinking Hyeri !

I mentally laughed and advanced to choose my seat. Soo Jung was sitting with Jin-Oppa . He's been taking unusual interest in Soo Jung lately. Jihyo was already settled with some Ahjumma, taking some informal knitting lessons. I almost swooned over my friend, taking this much interest in that hardly done job .

Namjoon , Hobi and Jimin , Jungkook were sitting in pairs . Leaving me with...

Yoongi .

Gosh. Yes .
NOO !

Okay, it was easier . Because he's already passed out and I could heard his hushed snores emitting through his throat. How can be someone's snore so dulcet. I thought as I adjusted myself to not awake him.

While thinking about how our previous days passed, I drifted off to sleep .

•••

My eyes flashed open by Maknae's usual chirping near my ear. And of course being near me meant being near to Yoongi as well so being a sensitive sleeper, he was up even before me. Our arrival was close so I too got up, still rubbing my eyes.

"Don't! " He uttered as he appeared out of nowhere and surprised me . He extended his hand as to move my hand away but stopped in between. And just gestured to move it away.

His expressions were somehow stern, so dried as I felt I was standing in some desert. All of his giddy-goody persona was gone as if he was back to his old cold self.

Though his 'normal' was cold . But now , he was far away from his ' normal' .

•••

Yoongi's bike was parked on the port so he had to travel there that meant he wasn't dropping me home. Jin Oppa sent all the boys on their own and hold responsibility for dropping home for all of us girls .

It was a weekday so Mom wasn't home. I called her and informed about my safe arrival. I wasn't in the mood to unpack just yet so I preferred a hot bath first . Thank God , I had a few more days left for holidays .

Next morning , I thought to call Yoongi . I can, right ? Friends do call each other . I dialed his number while pursing my lips in a line . He had his effect on me as I was feeling nervous even though he wasn't around.

I tried three to four times but beeps died before getting picked.

He must be sleeping.

I patted on my heart, trying to give a chance wholly to myself .

🔆🔆🔆

The beginning of our new academic year was not as horrendous as it was in our previous one. We were second most senior batch and now eagerly waiting for our new juniors to come.

The most important thing that happened in previous days and that was quite a surprise for me that put me into amaze for a moment. Bangtan Boys had released their new album. It was right a week later we came back from Jeju . Hobi brought a special copy for me. Perks of being friends with a boy group !

Other than the newly-black-haired Suga , I haven't seen Yoongi . Yet . He's been quiet in group chats , Not responding to calls and overall speaking not even a word . I couldn't ask Namjoon or Hobi about him . Speaks to my wimpy heart. Summing up , I couldn't do anything so I waited .

•••

I was munching on some pepperoni fries in the mini amphitheater in our department, when Jungkook and Jimin brought a group of students walking behind each other forming a rail. They were even making sounds of engine thumping. Turned out, they were our new juniors, freshmen. Other fellows of different senior batches also gathered around as they wanted to have some intro slash fun.

The purpose of bringing them here was to do their Raging. Yes, a funny sometimes monstrous way of introduction with the 'Sunbaes' . There was a rule that if Hoobae cooperates and let his seniors do what they want to do with him, he or she would become best of the best friend with his seniors. Otherwise, he'd be left out .

Cruel. But Yes !

Started with guys and we were introduced with some tiny , cranky and some rebellious ones . Girls were more spunky and somehow sassy in their own world but we were seniors and we could do anything to burst their egos.

*Evil grin*

No , we were not that bad . In fact, We did have fun with them, giving them random tasks to do .

One of all those, there was one guy who was getting more attention than others , especially in his Sunbae girls .

He was a pale guy with a bonny stature, smiling with his dark hazel eyes. Well yeah , you must be thinking I almost checked him out but spare me , others were actually drooling over him .

I had a class in ten minutes so I got up to leave, dragging my girls with their bags because they were so busy in 'torturing' freshmen. They reluctantly left everything and we rushed towards the class.

On our way to the lecture theatre, we heard a voice from behind calling 'Sunbae' . We got slow and seconds later a guy reached, breathing heavily. He must be running fast as beads were forming on his forehead.

He was that same hazel-eyed guy. He walk towards me with his eyes meeting the floor .

"Sunbae ! "
"Yes ! "
"Can I ask your name? "
The way he asked my name, while nervousness dripping from his words, this made me smile and arose an urge to pinch his cheeks. He was cute though he looked older for being a first year student.

" Sunbae for you ! "
I teased and chuckled in response to his question.

I left that puppy-eyed guy there and walked towards my class.

Crappy chapter . I know . New guy's picture above .