Chapter 23-Unheard Confession

Yoongi's POV

Hyeri moving out of my focus got me back in the time. We then talked about some random stuff and came back.
Here in the kitchen Soo Jung, Jin Hyung and Jihyo were busy in making breakfast. An Open Kitchen was attached to the living room making quite unifying arrangement.
Jiminie was barging into everyone's room and waking them up.

"So you both are finally here! "
Soo jung yelled from the kitchen when she saw us entering in the living room.

"We were just outside ...witnessing the Sunrise."
Hyeri answered and I didn't bother to explain more.

"You two, will prepare dinner for tonight! You hear me? "
" Yah SooJung-ah! Stop mothering here at least! "
I frowned and pouted just to annoy her a little more.

After the breakfast we head towards our first spot that was written in the list we made before coming over to Jeju .Hyeri brought her camera with her and was photographing nature, the thing that she loved the most.

"Did you like what was in the box? "
While doing kind of difficult trek, she asked me. At first I didn't get what she was talking about.

"That I gave you. Your gift Yoongi ! "
My confused expressions frustrated her real-time.

"Oh yes that . . . "
Now I realized that I haven't opened her gift yet. Last time I remember, I kept it in the closet but I forgot.

"I liked it. Thanks "
I lied. Aishh . I didn't want to. But I couldn't hurt her.

She smiled and continued the trek. I felt relieved that she didn't ask in depth. After getting back the first thing I'm going to do is to open her gift.

We returned to our guesthouse after visiting all the places we planned for today. Soo Jung reminded me and Hyeri that it was our turn to cook so despite being really tired, we washed up and went straight to the kitchen.

"Hyeri-ah ! Let me do the cooking part and you wash the dishes only. Or else you'll hurt yourself again. "
I told her in a serious tone. Obviously I can't let hurt herself.

" Ani . That won't happen again. Besides, I know how to cook. "

During all the bickering we cooked and served on the table. The food we prepared was smelling extremely delicious that even without giving a call, everyone ran out of their rooms and started to dig in.

"You both should cook daily! "
Said Jin-hyung who was known for his best cooking among all of us.

"No please, Thank you ! ". I can't take this responsibility at any rate.

" Noona , You and Yoongi-hyung are looking like some Mom and Dad , cooking and feeding their kids . "

I heard Jungkookie saying this to Hyeri while she was pouring Tteokbokki in his plate . She chuckled and continued to pour food to Yeri . Don't know why I didn't get offend by what he said. It sounded . . . Cute.

Whhatt !! What the hell Yoongi ! Is it cute? Do you know what is cute!

After dinner, we all went to our rooms to sleep . We all needed to recharge ourselves for tomorrow's plans.

Lee Hyeri's POV

While dipping my feet into the soothing cold water of pool outside the living room, I was counting the stars. It wasn't like I couldn't sleep but actually Tae and Yeri were together in my and Yeri 's shared room . He wanted to spend time with her and I gave them that room. It was better than going into the storeroom and doing things that they shouldn't do-at least yet.