Chapter 12-Unusualities

Min Yoon-gi's POV

I had kicked my horses to fly but now I really needed to ride them. Album's work, lyrics and project, there were hella responsibilities and I had taken another. I unlocked the main door and welcomed my own self in a kind of desolated house.

~

My parents had always been out for their parties and business deal. As a kid, I grew almost alone, in the hands of nannies and caretakers so when I admitted in high school I asked my parents for my own house and to live alone. Startlingly, they didn't have much issues so I moved to Gangnam and began to live alone.

Undoubtedly, Living alone in a single bed-room house was bearable than a mansion full of luxury.

~

I dropped my stuff on the rustic couch that faced my bed and rushed to take a warm shower. I actually felt awaken because I was way too sleepy and I needed to get a lot work done.

I emerged from bathroom with a towel swaddled around and took my turquoise Bermuda and a white singlet out of the wardrobe. I have been working out for about 8-9 months so I was no longer afraid about my thin body and thinner legs. My calves and arm-muscles had turned into a stirring shape. I gave myself a satisfying grin while glancing in the full height mirror.

I was feeling a little hungry but I was in the mood to work so I postponed to cook, grabbed my laptop and started to work. I hadn't open any e-book yet and my mobile buzzed.

SpecWreck Hyeri Calling . . .

I furrowed my brows in curiosity and smiled a bit on the name I have given her.

For what she's calling now? Last time when we talked, she was all angry and shouting and everything.

"Yeobseo!"
("Hello! " )

"Anneyong."
There were no traces of her previous tone in her voice. I detected.

"Ne!"
I wasn't sure that I should talk normally or in a tone glazed with attitude so I chose to talk straight.

"Yoon-gi-ah I was thinking that it's not good that you work all alone and . . . I mean all the burden should not be on one person right . . ."

What???
Like seriously?

What's with her intonation and how she's talking like that? I mean, she was freaking vexed on me and I annoyed her too but how she's talking so calmly and in kind of humane way.

She continued with a leap of breath.

"I want to work and contribute my part because it's a group project and it shouldn't be . . . "
I suddenly thought of something and made my voice stern. I realized that I was no longer angry at her.

"Do you wanna work together?"
I asked as I already knew she was willing.

"Yes."

She replied quickly.
Oh c'mon girl! I'm not going to hang up anyway!

"Then come to my place in 30 minutes."
I uttered and hang up the call. My lips turned into a curve for a second and I bit my lips in confusion. Should I call Hobi? Obviously I'm not going to call other group-mates. Huff I can't bear them at my place.

So, Should I call Hobi?

On the other side .

Jihyo's POV

"Umm what should I wear?"
I was digging my wardrobe to find a dress for tonight.
Why?
Hoseok and I are going for our first date. It's kind of surprising and none of us have told any of our friends yet. Hoseok didn't want to make things between him and me serious now but it's me who asked him out. Thank God he accepted. He's going to pick me in an hour and I still haven't decide about my dress.

Finally I chose a lacy full-sleeve black dress that would cover my legs till my knees. Hoseok doesn't like exposing much skin.
~~Owhh He's such an ideal guy. Truly Husband material ^_^

I put my Dress on the bed and just when I was heading towards the bathroom my phone sang Hoseok's part in Cypher pt.2. I looked at the caller's id. It's Hyeri.

" Ne Hyeri-ah! "
" Ji-ah there're lots of volcanos erupting in my head right now!"
She's over thinking about something. I could even sense through her voice. \

"Tell me, what happened? What's your confusion is about? "

"Umm, actually . . . I need to go for project's work at Yoon-gi's place and I'm feeling nervous because we'll be alone there and . . . It's quite awkward."

Oh really! Things may progress between both of them . . . But it's Hyeri so it's hopeless to think about this. Aishh . . . Why do I always forget Yoon-gi has a girlfriend too. May be because they are not much seen together nowadays. Okay I'm thinking too much.

"Yaah! Where are you? "
" Oh Mianhe! (Sorry!) I'm here. I'm listening to you. "
" I think I should call Hobi. He'll help in work and we'll not be alone either. Yeah, it's a good idea! "

What? Did she took Hoseok's name? No! But he's going with me. Oh no! What should I suggest her now? Aishh! Otteokhe!!!
(What should I do?)

"Hyeri-ah I think . . . It's a good idea. Go with it. "
" Umm right. Okay I'll talk to you later. "
" Okay Babye."

I think I should tell Hoseok about this. Yes I should call him , right now.

My phone again sang Hoseok's song. Oh It's Hoseok's call. I picked it in a second.

"Ne Hoseok-ah! I too was going to call you. "
" Oh what happened? "
" Ani, You tell me first. "
" Ne. Actually Yoon-gi just called me if I could come for the project's work. I... "
" Hyeri called me too. "
I interrupted as he spoke. Is he going to cancel our date? Unhun

"What-What she said?"
He left what he was going to say earlier. Okay – I obviously can't tell her why Hyeri was being so conscious but . . .

"She said she was going to call you because she was going to Yoon-gi's and she wanted to call you too for work."

I was still in doubt upon what he would say.

"Oh! Alright. Well, I turned him down. Obviously I can't step back from my commitment with you! "

I took a sigh of relief. A content smile spread across my face.

"Now I have to say No to Hyeri too."
My heart pinched on his words. I was thinking about myself above my friend.

" Okay see you later. "
" Ne! Anneyong. "
Now I'm feeling guilty. I'm a bad, bad, BAD friend.

~

Lee Hyeri's POV

Dull blue sky was turning darker as I was looking through the window. I took a bus 5 minutes ago and earlier, I called Hobi. He had a commitment to fulfil so he couldn't come. Fully prepared for work with my laptop, a few books and a bundle of notes in my bag, now I was preparing my mind to face Min-freaking-Yoon-gi .

His house wasn't so far from mine so in around 15 minutes, I was in front of his main gate. I pressed the door-bell and a minute later, gate clicked open.

"Anneyong!"

So what you bubs think about Yoongs and Hyeri getting together at Yoongs' house?

And why suddenly Jihyo asked Hobi out even being shy and why he accepted even he had goals ?

Chapter 13 is ready to update.should I do it today?

You and Me ? | M.Y.G (Wattys2018)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें