Chapter 5-Her Pinkish Eyes

thanks for your love @MarieAnneAdams @PJY333    

this chapter is for you bubs 

Lee Hyeri's P. O. V

Bang Min-ah was Yoon-gi's childhood friend. They were together since Montessori and in a relationship from about a year. Soo Jung was closest to Yoon-gi. He thinks of her like a sister. So he told her every bit about himself. Soo Jung told us about Yoon-gi and Min-ah. Yoon -gi didn't have any problem about this.
~~~~~

Water splashes and lots of eye rubbing made my eyes pinkish. I removed my lens and locked myself in washroom. I cried hard.
It wasn't like I was jealous of them. Whenever i saw him with Min-ah or any other girl, I just found myself so lowly that I can't even think of be with him like this. I can't reveal my emotions in front of him because he's my friend. He cannot think of eyeing me with love. I cannot even think of holding his hand, whenever i want. There's nothing that's possible between us.

Min Yoon-gi's P. O. V

We were enjoying our dinner when Min-ah got a call from her mother. Something happened. She said nothing's serious.

"Okay I'll drop you at your place."
I picked my car keys from table and got up.
"Aniya, No need for that. She has sent driver. "
My mood was already turning down.
" Yoon-gi -ah! Don't make a face like this. You can catch-up with your friends. I saw them when I was talking with mom. They are on that table. "

She pointed towards the table where my and Soo Jung's gang were having their dinner. It was a coincidence that we chose same place.

Then I drop her off to her car and came to meet my friends.

" Yah you came! "
" What a surprise Yoon-gi hyung! "
" You can't resist food so you came "
They were all happy to see me.

"Yah sit and eat with us."
Soo Jung gave me a seat beside her. I noticed Hyeri wasn't here.

"Where's Hyeri? She didn't come?
"She went to loo."
Jungkook informed.

"She's gone for about 20 minutes. Yeri-ah! Would you go and check if she's alright. "
Namjoon said in a concern.

As she got up from her chair, Hyeri arrived . . .

With a puffy face and pink eyes, faking a smile. May be.
Something wasn't right. I sensed.

"Hyeri- ah! You took a long time. Is everything alright? "
Lisa asked in concern.
" Your specs are on again. Your eyes are pink.
What happened? "
That was Hoseok.

She must have worn contact lenses before. I guessed.

"My eyes are not used to them. It was getting irritating so I removed. "

"Oh you did right then."
Suddenly she noticed my presence.
"Oh Yoon-gi you came!"
Again faking a smile. She was surprised but her eyes was telling some other stories. I could read my friend's face.

Lee Hyeri's P. O. V

"Have a seat Noona. "
Jungkook bunny-smiled.
"No! She'll sit with me. "
Jimin said in a competition.

" No, me! "
" Not at all! "

I was enjoying their bickering. They were really helping me taking my mind back, where it should be.

" I'm your favorite, Right Noona? "
" No, Sunbae likes me more! "

"I'll sit with both of you!"
Those two little boys watched me with questioning eyes.

"Jimin, you get up and shift on the chair beside you."
And I took Jimin's seat. Now I was sitting right between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Happy you two?"
And they laughed in response.
Now I was facing Yoon-gi who was sitting right in front me, across the table ,making me go all nervous. I shifted my attention towards the food. I didn't want him to notice my eyes.

Min Yoon-gi's P.O.V

After dinner, we all went for gaming arcade. Jihyo got a call from her mom. She was reminding her about the time.
Then Jin-Hyung's attention shifted towards the skating ring in the lower ground floor. So Jihyo asked her mom for a little more time and we all head towards the ring.

Hyeri's dull eyes were still visible behind her specs. I could notice. She was trying to get indulged herself in every activity but still she was not as enthusiastic as she ever was.

All of us were having fun, when suddenly all of us' eyes caught a moment.

Almost in the center of the ring, Taehyung was holding Yeri's hand, kneeling down on his knees. Yeri was completely astonished on Tae's action. We all circled around them.

"Kim Ye-Rim! I, Kim Taehyung is presenting all my love right from my heart, in front of you. I want to make you and me together, forever.
Do you?

Yeri was surprised. With tears in her eyes and smile on her face, she was eyeing Tae.

Soo Jung once hinted me about Yeri's feelings. Obviously I neither told boys about this nor teased Yeri.

And what would be Happier than this, to get proposed by the person you love already!

"Would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?

Yeri nodded in a Yes and they shared their most beautiful moment. We were all happy for them, congratulating.

We all were now glaring at Jihyo and Hoseok, Him scratching his nape and smiling a little with his down, staring at the ground. While Jihyo wasn't facing anyone of us ' eyes. She was staring at some invisible galaxy, clearly in embarrassment. Since past two and a half years, we all knew they liked each other and none of them ever confessed. Hoseok wanted to give her a protected future, right after setting up his job or may be his own business. But he didn't wanted her to wait for him. So, there was no commitment and no expectation.

^^^^^~~~~~^^^^^

Now giving them the privacy the new couple wanted, we all decided to leave just to give them more moments to spend alone.

We all went out of the mall as Jihyo was already in a hurry because of a unbroken series of her mother's calls. Getting near to our cars, we suddenly felt, Hyeri was nowhere.
I remember her walking along when we were coming out but after that i didn't remember where we leave her back then.

Namjoon called her. He was really caring about her. When he hung up the phone he informed that she'll take a little more time. Her mom recently phoned her to bring some stuff as she was in a mall.

Here, Jihyo was silently crying. Her mom was so strict. It was eleven already. Hoseok was gazing at her with pleading eyes.

Then I came up with an idea. I told them to go. As I had brought my car so I told them that I'll drop Hyeri.

Inside, I actually wanted to talk to her . . . about her.