Ch 15: Out of Range.

Arianna and Pheobe sat down within their own car seat thrones. Ezekiel and Don sat on the right side with Bear, Carlos, and Irene on the right side. Sitting on either gravel or improvised chairs, such as a bucket or metal sheet. The fire blazed brightly in the middle. Providing plenty of light and heat for the new four people to see well. The Goobers looked them over and inspected them thoroughly with their eyes. No one seemed to speak for a moment. But Pheobe was soon the one to chime in.

Pheobe: set your baggage on the ground. Knives as well.

Don kept a firm grip hand on his blade. Extremely skeptical of these people. Ezekiel even started to scoot away a little bit from the strange members. Watching them slowly drop everything and step away from their own supplies. Bear was confused by the rather nice and gentle tones these people took on. Being well mannered and relaxed through the process.

Arianna: good. Now. What was it you wanted again? Some gas to get home?

Lance: yes ma'am. We are stranded a few blocks away. If you don't give this to us, then we may die.

Arianna: ha. Isn't that the case now-a-days. But I'm pretty sure you have at least a night to spend. So stay. I mean... you are obligated too at this point.

Zach: oh you have to be fuc-

Arianna: aiht! No whinning, fuck face.  Now. As I was going to say. Tell me more of this... home. And care to have a seat. You have some time to spend with the divine rulers. 

Klara: you guys are so weird. And why should we tell you of our home?

Pheobe: Maybe our little kingdom wishes to see another community. Now speak.

Pheobe lifts up a heavy machine gun that was a little to heavy for her to lift up properly with her chubby and short arms. Still a threatening sight to behold. Lance rolled his eyes at the sight. Not seeing the goobers as much of s threat. Except for Carlos, due to the rivaling size in muscle mass and height.

Lance: klara. It'll be fine. They could be a good addition.

Sarah: Lance. You're being stupid again. Stop it.

Lance ignored his own teammates as he looked down at Arianna. Standing before the whole fire and everyone else while he spoke out.

Lance: We are apart of a community of farmers and ranchers, we hold up on the Hitch ranch. Good fifty plus of people all together. We have our own lake and plenty of room to take in new commers. As long as you are willing to work to keep it that way.

Arianna: ah... so. Are there any specific rules you hold?

Lance kinda giggled. Shivering and bouncing his broad shoulders as he did.

Lance: Oh sweet heavens, yes. Without rules, you're bound to get yourself killed. One way or another.

Pheobe: Then please. Explain them.

Lance: You and the gun sure to drive a hard bargin. But ok then...

Lance grunts and clears his throat. Putting a fist up to his mouth as he coughed. Even sporting something on the ground a bit after. Then he looked up to the queens and smiled.

Lance: Ever on the look for a new home and can't decide what rules are in order? Or do you ever need some guidance for your own well being? Well these are our top 10 rules for surviving well within our own community.

1. Don't ever try to kill immediately. Try to reason and befriend your enemy. Bad times for fighting.

2. Don't ever kill an child, old, disfigured, or a sick man or woman, unless for sake of defence.