84. Water Under the Bridge

I cannot express to you how much it means for you to please vote for my story. It takes less than a second, and it really helps my book to get recognised for the hundreds of hours I've put into writing it. Thank you for absolutely everything 

Follow me at @WordsWithGem and #pickmegemma and I'll be choosing a few of your twitter accounts to be mentioned in my next chapter. Some of you are going to be negative bitches, so be prepared for that haha. Please vote x

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan

"No," she mumbles in her sleep, fidgeting around, a crinkle forming between her eyebrows in worry.

I touch her face, and stroke her hair over and over until she seems to relax. I lean down to kiss her on her forehead before I sit myself up on the edge of my bed before my phone beeps with a message.

Fuck. I thought I put it on silent.

She stirs in bed, I already know whom it's from. The number is unsaved, but I recognise the last three digits.

"Hey babe, what are you doing? Want to hang out xx"

Fuck.

My blood turns cold. I check the time.

2:13am.

What the fuck do I do?

I try to keep my hands steady as I type out a response.

"Sorry, I can't. I'm kind of seeing someone now. You probably shouldn't message me anymore."

I throw my phone to the other side of the bed, and try to catch it before it topples over, making a loud thump sound.

"Calum?" she asks groggily from sleep. "Why aren't you in bed?"

"I am Bub," I say, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "I am."

"Calum?" she asks me.

"Yes Scarlett?"

"Goodnight."

      -      -      -      -

I wake up feeling overwhelmingly over heated.

No wonder.

Harry is sprawled over me, rolled over to my side and taking up the entire bed. It's getting to the point where I'm struggling to breathe comfortably with his bodyweight heavily on top of me.

"Harry," I say, trying to push him off me, only his body only shifts slightly before moving back in its original position.

"Harry, get off," I say, trying to wake him to no avail.

Ugh.

His arm outstretches around me, and although I'm facing the other way, it sounds like he's waking up.

"Harry, you're really heavy, can you get –"

Only his giant palm encompasses my mouth, interrupting me mid sentence.

"Off," I finish, my voice muffled by his hand. My teeth scrape against the inside of his hand before he releases and cries out in pain.

"That actually hurt, you know," he says, checking his hand for bite marks.

"Oh, you poor thing. Why don't you run home to your Mummy while you're at it, and she can kiss it better for you."

"But I have you," he says, closing my hand in his and bringing it to his lips.