55. This Is It

I cannot express to you how much it means for you to please vote for my story. It takes less than a second, and it really helps my book to get recognised for the hundreds of hours I've put into writing it. Thank you for absolutely everything 

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan

"Hey bub," he says as I wave at him through the screen. "You're looking very pretty," he comments.

"Hey," I reply, "And you're just saying that, because I actually look so terrible at the moment. I just woke up," I say mid yawn, as I stretch out.

It's finally here. Friday - the day of my flight. Harry is shirtless and lying face down on his stomach as we chat via Skype.

"Now you're just fishing for compliments," He laughs. "Oh, I'm so ugly, so tell me otherwise," he jokingly mimics me.

"You're lucky I'm not there now or you'd be a lot of pain," I threaten.

"I like the sounds of that," he says in a low voice, winking at me. "How did last night go? Sorry I couldn't reply to your message, but it was very very early in the morning when you messaged, and I was fast asleep," he explains.

"Nope – unacceptable," I say, turning my head and pretending to be annoyed by it. "But yeah, it was actually really good. Mum made a lovely roast dinner, and other family dropped by throughout the night to wish me luck. All rather silly, it's not like I'm going forever," I say, minimising it all.

"We'll see about that," he replies. "You should try to stay for longer though."

"Yeah, it's all up in the air pretty much. I'll see how it goes and I'll make my mind up when I want to. I'm not a fan of planning every little detail out."

"Hurry up and get here," he urges me, "Mum's so keen to meet you. It's so nice to be home, though I apologise in advance for the state of the bathroom. Gem's trashed it with all her make up and powder and it's like a bomb site."

"So I should consider myself warned then I guess?" I say through laughing.

I'm quite nervous about meeting his mother, though even more so about meeting his sister. I've scrolled through her twitter page one day and she seems really intelligent and witty, so naturally I'm quite intimidated. Not to mention, she has the Styles genes, so she's obviously stunning. 

Harry turns around to speak to someone behind him and then turns back to me.

"Listen Ave, some of us are going out to Manchester, so I need to go and get ready," he tells me.

Oh.

"Have a safe flight," he wishes, blowing kisses to the screen, and putting his lips up close to the camera.

"Bye Harry," I say, though I am cut off as the Skype sound plays, signaling the disconnection of the call.

Okay then...

I mentally calculate the time in England, and if its 8:12am here, then it must be... 11:12pm there. I try not to think of my very good-looking, and very famous boyfriend being at a bar, club, or party without me, but I can't help doing so. Surely there must be girls throwing themselves at him, and it gives me a very uneasy feeling.

I'll be there soon enough...

I think back to yesterday how my meeting went with Max and am not exactly all too happy of the outcome. I'm glad in a way that I no longer have to deal with him, but did he have to make me feel badly in the process?