64. Knock Knock

If you're reading my story and enjoying it, please vote before you read so you don't forget. I appreciate it lots. I don't get paid, and I put countless hours into each chapter, perfecting it to make sure it's right for you guys, and now because so many people are reading, not many are voting. It's breaking my heart that I went from 11th to 200 and something in my ranking in a day. Your interest/comments/messages/ranking is what motivates me, and lately I have been losing some of that as you've probably noticed. I'm not going to bribe you by saying "I'm not updating until I get 45435435 votes, but I write more when I am doing well on here, and I would love to stay on the first couple of pages.

Twitter: WordsWithGem 
Snapchat: gemma.allan
Instagram: gemma.allan 

I reach out my hand to the side of his face, inching my body closer to him. Our bodies are pressed up to one another and for the first time all night, my thoughts aren't consumed with Harry, and I want them to stay this way. I now see this boy in such a different light. I have now only seemed to just open my eyes to this deep, somewhat complicated and intriguing guy, and I want to know more. I know he feels it too.

I can't help myself.

"Help me to forget," I whisper, before closing my eyes and pressing my lips against his.

The moment my lips make contact with his, I feel him freeze in thought, but am completely taken aback when he kisses me back. He kisses me back slowly, and I can almost hear his thoughts reeling in his head. He kisses entirely different to Harry, and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I prefer Harry's kisses, only because there are stronger feelings for him, but I did not expect to enjoy kissing Luke as much as I do. His lips form perfectly around mine, and I am completely surprised by his intensity.

I link my fingers through his, and climb on top of him so that I am straddling him, and his hands move to my arse, holding me there, our lips never parting throughout. I feel the cool sensation of his lip ring pressed up against my lip and I bite, playfully, and he nuzzles into my neck before biting, before he freezes up again, and I can already anticipate what is going to be said.

"Ava," he says, though there is so much more behind it.

"I know," I sigh.

Even in this drunken state, I know I would come to regret going any further, and we have already crossed the invisible line of friendship, and into something more. I needed this. It temporarily took my mind to a different place, allowing myself to ignore the feelings of hurt and betrayal, but now I am left with a residue of guilt.

"What have we done?" he asks himself, putting his hands over his face. "This shouldn't have happened."

Ouch.

"I'm sorry," he says, rubbing his temple. "I shouldn't have kissed you. I wanted to. I really wanted – want to. Harry would kill me. He would literally kill me."

"He has no right," I say, as I still sat straddling his lap. "He's hurt me, so why shouldn't he feel hurt too? He needs to know what it feels like too. I can't be the only one in pain."

He seems to really think before answering, "Harry and the boys have done so much for us. He's a good mate and I would just be a dick if it went any further. I just can't."

I look down, and he takes me by surprise as he places his lips softly onto mine, pecking me for what he wants to be the final time.

"Last time," he says, and I kiss him again. "Last time." And again, and I feel him smiling underneath my lips as he tries to say "last time" again in between our kisses.