29. Unspeakable Things

If you enjoy reading my story, and would like a sequel, please show some love by voting, and leave some comments telling me your thoughts about the story so far!

"I want to," I whisper.

I feel him freeze in thought at my statement. What is he thinking?

"You have no fùcking idea how much I want you Ava."

I realise it's the first time he's sworn in front of me. And when it's used in that particular wording, it's music to my ears.

"But I like you too much to do this while we're both incredibly drunk."

My heart sinks. I get that he's being a nice guy, but him being a nice guy isn't what I need. Sensing my frustration, he goes on,

"You know I'm not going anywhere right?" he tells me in the most sincere way as he pulls a lock of my hair behind my ears. My heart is in serious trouble with this one...

"It's because of what I said earlier," I say, sitting up.

"Well... yes," he admits truthfully. "If you hadn't told me, I think we'd be in a much different position," he smiles, and I feel shivers run through me.

"But this is what I want Harry. I've really thought about it, and you're the one I want to lose it to."

"I don't want you compromising your morals Ava. What you're doing is very noble."

"Wait, what? What am I doing? I'm pretty sure I got here by not doing anything," I laugh.

"You know," he starts, "the waiting until marriage thing. I get it. I do. You're a great girl, and I understand."

After hearing those words, I can't help but break into full blown laughter.

"Waiting for marriage?" I laugh, wiping a stray tear away from my eyes. "I mean, that's a great... concept and all. But I was merely waiting for a good guy to come along. And there's been a shortage of those in my life... until... until quite recently," I admit, locking eyes on his.

I can see his brain ticking along, now understanding the weight of my words.

"I want this. I do. Obviously," he laughs. "I think that's very clear. But I don't want this to happen like this. Not your first time. I want for you to feel everything and not to be numb to..to me," he opens up, while brushing a loose lock of hair behind my ear.

He places his mouth near my ear and nibbles, which causes me to audibly gasp. "I want to see your true reaction when I'm inside you for the first time..." he whispers, and I writhe as it sends shivers throughout my body. I love this kind of talk. I now only want to hear more of what he wants to do to me...

This only seems to turn him on even more so and he cups his hand over my bra, cupping one of my breasts as he kisses into my neck. I'm panting heavily and can see the whole front of me heaving up and down through my ragged breathing.

His right hand then trails slowly over my stomach. I honestly believe that the anticipation alone is going to kill me. He places his hand over my underwear and stops as he reaches the intended destination.

Just do something already!

He appeases to my wishes as he strokes over the delicate lace, ever so lightly with two of his fingers. He then continues to rub just in the right spot with a little more pressure and I edge myself into him. I need his touch.

I feel so safe here with him, despite the vulnerable position I'm in. I inhale sharply as he tugs the material of my underwear, and pushing it to the side as his mouth meets mine. I can't seem to pinpoint the epicentre of my pleasure as he is satisfying me in so many ways. His tongue explores my mouth while his fingers have simultaneously ventured underneath my underwear, and I wrap my fingers through his curls, pulling tightly.