41. Letting Go

If you enjoy reading my story, and would like a sequel, please show some love by voting, and leave some comments telling me your thoughts about the story so far!

"Harry!" I squeal, kicking my legs and squirming around on the bed. I manage to wrap my legs around his head, and fight him for dominance in this ever changing power struggle. He's obviously much stronger than I am, though I feel him going easy on me. Maybe for just a second or two. As strange as it sounds, I love the fact that he could overpower me at any moment, but find solace in knowing that he'd never hurt me.

Not physically that is.

We lay out on our sides facing one another, his eyes locked steadily on mine. His fingers trace along the side of my body from my legs upwards. When he reaches the hemline of my dress however, he stops momentarily, a small smile forming on his lips as he watches the look of thorough enjoyment written all over my face. Deciding to go underneath my dress rather than over, his warm hand leaves a trail of goose bumps along my skin, and I try my best to maintain my composure while our eyes study each other's. It suddenly feels uncannily like the game that we played at Knight.

What was that game called?

"You nervous?" he asks, raising his brows at me, and coincidentally answering my inner question, and I reply by shaking my head.

Lie.

"How about now?" he asks, now laying his body gently over mine, his bodyweight propped up by his strength. With his right hand he places his fingers confidently underneath my dress, and continues. There's something so sëxy about the fact that he takes complete and utter control of my body. I can pretend all I like that I can match him, but I am so out of my depth here. I bite my lip in anticipation, and it's then that he proceeds to place his finger on my inner thigh, rubbing the material of my ùnderwear. Looping the material through his skilful fingers, he tugs them down, and I can't help but place my forearm over my face, awaiting his next move.

"Please," I breathe.

A dimpled smile covers his face and he eases my pleasurable torment by licking my bottom lip, then beginning to kiss me. Achingly slow. Taking my bottom lip briefly in between his teeth, he smirks from my reaction. Before I get a chance to respond, he takes me by complete surprise and inserts a finger lightly inside of me, causing me to audibly gasp. With each passing second I'm becoming more and more àrousëd, and our passionate embrace is soon becoming more and more fervent. Each of our caresses are developing into more determined movements, and I realise I'm ready.

I bravely reach out and grab hold of his growing bùlge over his pants, causing a beautiful moan to escape from his lips. I unbutton his jeans with one hand, and without any delay he hastily removes them, now leaving him wearing only his Calvin Klein briefs. Both kneeling on the bed whilst facing one another, his hand finds its way to the small of my back, while my hands begin roaming curiously over his beautiful olive skin, exploring over the assortment of his beautiful tattoos. The thing that I love most about his designs, are that they are completely, utterly, entirely Harry. An assortment of random thoughts and designs; in most cases, received on a whim. My hands halt upon reaching the stretch of skin underneath his bellybutton, and I pause, almost waiting for a sign of approval. He doesn't need to say anything. He doesn't need to say anything at all - his body language is giving him away. His head tilts back slightly, eyes closed, and mouth slightly ajar. I sneak in a quick kiss and break him from his trance, and absolutely beaming from the inside out from the power that I currently have over him.

I use this new sense of confidence as I place my hand over his êrect form, grasping him firmly in my hand. He's already hard, but continues to harden underneath my touch. I lift my arms over my head for the second time this evening, and once again, he lifts my dress over my head, throwing it to the wayside. I press my hips subtly into his, meeting him in the middle, and he holds me steady while laying me down onto the now crinkled bedsheets. His eyes wander over my body, observing me as my breathing enhances. His mouth forms into a slight smile, and I just know how much he's enjoying the fact that I can't anticipate what's going to come next. My mind is reeling with my inexperience, and I'm anxious about where this is going.