Twenty Six (Ethan)

Start from the beginning

"About the other thing... I'm sorry that it took this long for us to talk again... My schedule was full, and I was not sure if I really wanted to talk about it..." I told him carefully.

"It's alright. I understand you're busy. Besides, it's not an easy thing to talk about." He told me with a modest smile.

I can't do this. I really can't stand how nice he is. If I was in his shoes, I would be very angry. Doesn't he feel angry for being left alone in a strangers place after they might've slept the night before? I mean, it was practically a one night stand, where his partner just took off after waking up.

"Are you not mad? Not even the slightest?" I questioned him.

"What's the use of getting angry, it won't solve anything. Besides, it's not like I'm not at fault. I knew you're drunk, but I still I went on with it." James said.

"Wait, does that mean...?" I was holding my breath, I was deeply hoping that nothing happened. That we just plainly slept. That his shirt was torn off when he was helping get on my bed and that I took all my clothes off while asleep and he just fell asleep in my room because he was tired that night.

"We had sex." James said in a plain manner. "What's so hard in saying that?"

I left out a sigh. It was not like I wasn't expecting that. Hearing it out loud though was something else. My first experience with a man, and it's with someone who's in love with my friend.

"I'm never drinking again..." I muttered

"So, it's my turn to ask. Are you not angry?" James asked.

"Why would I be mad? We're both drunk, it's not like we're fully aware of what we're doing..."

"You're wrong. I was not drunk." James admitted. "I knew exactly what we were doing." He dropped the bomb with a smile and I was left in my seat deeply shock.

I was wrong about this guy. He's not that all nice. He's weird. He's crazy.

"Wha-what?!" I protested.

"You're drunk and you came onto me, so it took the chance. You look good and all, and it was too good of an opportunity to pass. I wanted to do it slowly because you were drunk and all, but you were just too wild."

"Hey, stop it. What is wrong with you? You practically took advantage of me!"

"And yet I'm the one whose shirt was torn apart. How do you think that happened? You were too excited and pushed down on the bed and ripped my shirt, well, it was exciting for me too, so I really can't complain."

"Ahhhh! Ahhh!" I covered my ears. "Don't say anything anymore. You're weird. Do your friends know how strange you are? Does Teo know you're a psycho?"

Suddenly, James burst out laughing. "Your expression is too funny." He said.

"What?!"

"I'm joking." He finally admitted. "I didn't take advantage of you. I can't remember everything either."

"Hey! What's wrong with you?! Why would you joke about something like that?!" I complained.

"I was confused as you were, but you left me in your room. It even took you a week to contact me. I felt like I was abandoned after an unwanted hookup. It was like I had a one night stand with someone who ran away the morning after. How do you think I felt, as a man? I was annoyed." He said with a smile as he leaned closer on the table.

He should be thankful that he's on the other side of the table, or I would've punched him. That was not a funny joke. Not at all.

"Fine. I deserve that." I sighed. I still think he's weird. "So, you don't remember anything at all?"