18

Jungkook had set me back on the ground as we had arrived at my house, while his hands were still around my waist and his chin on my shoulder he watched me as I opened the door. I unlocked it and went inside, Jungkook following me inside and waiting until I had closed the door again. I took my jacket and sweater off and hung it away.

"What should we d-" I was cut of by him as he turned me around and pushed me against the wall. "You have no idea how fucking much I missed you." He whispered as he took my hands and brought them above my head. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out, I closed it again and looked down, still embarrased over how wrong I was. "I missed you so much." He breathed as he took my chin and moved it so I looked up at him again, his dark eyes were staring right in mine as I gulped. Slowly letting his eyes wander down my face to my lips they stayed there, not noticing myself that I was doing the same.

"I missed you too." And just as I ended my sentence his lips met mine, softly carresing them while his hands wandered on my back, going lower and lower towards the hem of my shirt. I gasped in the kiss when his cold hands suddenly went underneath my shirt and pulled it upwards, his lips left mine as he pulled the shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra. It was quite cold making me shiver, just like he noticed it he wraped me in his arms and started kissing my collarbone. His hands went to my thigh and tapped them, signaling me to jump on him. I did so and he grabbed my thighs before going upstairs.

The door to my room was wide-open so it was quite obvious to see where it was, making it easy for him to go inside without having to open the door while carrying me. While still kissing and sucking on my neck he layed me on the bed and hovered above me while lettig his eyes wander over my face. My hand went to his sheek and I stroke his jaw with one of my fingers. He smiled and buried his head in the nape of my neck, inhaling my scent.

My hands cupped his cheek and brought his face infront of mine before smashing my lips against his, it seemed like he didn't expect my sudden move as he didn't do anything for a split-second but soon after, his lips moved in sync with mine slowly entering my mouth with his tongue.

I moaned in the kiss as he was becoming more aggresive which clearly turned him on because he started to grind on me. As I was losing oxygen I pushed him backwards and started breathing heavily. A string of saliva conected or lips before he wiped it away and leaned back to rest on his knees.

While he was sitting inbetween my legs he took the hem of his shirt and lifted it, taking of his shirt and trowing it on the ground. He stook his hand out for me to reach it, I did so and he pulled me towards him so I was sitting up straight. "Take it off." He said, I exhaled and nodded. My hands carefully opened his belt and took it out before sliding of his pants. Once I came at the knees he stood up so I could pull it down further. He took them off completely and shoved them of the bed.

He smirked and pushed me down on the bed again, this time a lot harder. His face went from my feet to my heat before opening my jeans and taking them off. We were both only covered by our underwear as we just looked at each other. "This time it'll be all about you." He grinned. He took border of my panties inbetween his teeth and slid them down, leaving me flustered as I didn't know how to react.

Once he was finished he went up again and started placing kisses on my inner thigh. I felt my legs already trembling because of his touch as I shut my eyes slowly at the incredible feeling. Laying his hands on my knees he pushed my legs further apart since I was slightly sqeezing them together. Unlike I was expecting his face came infront of mine as I opened my eyes again.

As I let out a shaking breath one of his hands went around my troath, soon followed by his lips meeting mine. When he gave my troath a squeeze I bit his bottomlip and pulled it harshly. He laughed at my action and smirked before smashing his lips on mine and entering his tongue.

While I was in pure ecstasy I gasped in the kiss when I felt his finger entering my womanhood. As soon as he started moving moans left my mouth, revealing how I had been longing for his touch. My moans soon where muted when he continued to kiss me deep. I put my arms around his neck to have something to hold on to as he added a second finger, fastening his pace while my walls tightened.

His hand left my neck and started sqeezing my boob. When he pinched my nipple painfully he added a thirth finger. Only a few seconds after he did I felt my high coming closer. I tried holding it in to enjoy the feeling a bit longer, not wanting this to end but I failed. I detached my lips from his and trew my head back, buckling my hips. "AaAAaaah Jungkook OMG!" I screamed as he didn't stop. Wet sounds filled the room as my whole body was shaking under his.

My body relaxed when he took his fingers out of me, bringing them to his mouth and seductively sucking them off. "Jungkook please." I breathed out. "What please babygirl?" He said, smirking knowingly. "P-Please fuck me, I need you." I said as I sat up straight. "Hmm, what would you do if I said no?" He grinned. I trew my head backwards while sighing and looked back at him straight in his eyes. I grabbed him by his shoulders and moved him around. Pushing him down on the bed I took his boxers and slid them of, I gulped as his length sprung up and bounced against his stomach.

"What babygirl?" He smirked as he saw my flustered face. I shook my head lightly to come back to my senses and scurried forward to straddle his waist. Placing my hands on his well build chest I rubbed my slit against his cock, wanting to have some friction. A moan left his mouth as I pressed my hips harder on his. Feeling my high coming again I stoped myself from finishing and instead took his member in my hand, positioning it at my entrance.

First only allowing the tip inside I watched him, laying back on the bed while his eyebrows were crashed together in frustration. He looked at me trough his lashed and placed his hands on my hips before pushing me down roughly. "Ah-AAh FucK." I let out as my walls clenched around him. Slowly starting to move my hips up and down while his hands still layed on my hips I let my head hang down, letting out deep breaths.

Angelic moans left his mouth, my name sometimes escaping with it. "Keep going baby." I bounced faster as he said that and trew my had back, moans now leaving my mouth as I felt sweat trickling down my forehead.

My legs started to become weaker when I felt his tip hitting my G-spot because I tried going even deeper. A warm feeling started to build up in my lower-abdomen so I let my body fall on his as I kept moving my hips faster and faster. His muscular arms went around my tired body as he placed his feet closer so he could thrust in me from below. My hands went into his hair and pulled it hard as he pounded into me agressively.

His thighs slaped against mine, holding my hips in place with his hands while his fingers squeezed in my flesh. "J-Jungkook, I-I'm close." Managed to get out. "Don't you dare, i'm not even there." He said, speeding up to finish together with me. "P-Please daddy, I can't." I tried to beg him. He slammed back into me harder while keeping his fast pace as he groaned, desperate to come with me.

"O-OMG JungKOOK PleASE let Me COME!" I screamed, not being able to keep it in anymore as I felt like exploding. "C-Come for me babygirl." He whispered. Hearing the words I freed my high, my body immediatly started shaking wildly. "Y-YunHee OmG FUCK AaaAAah!" He moaned as I felt even his body all tensing up. His warm fluids filling me up as he stopped moving, breathing out heavily. He took his member out of me as I felt the sperm dripping down my thighs.

As our breaths steadied he started placing kissed on my collarbone, moving up to my face. "I love you." He whispered as I weakly layed on his body, not being able to sit up and move. "I love you more." I whispered back, doing my best to keep my heavy eyelids open. He smiled at me and took me in his arms, laying my weak body on the bed next to him and pulling the covers over me.

"Let's hope you get pregnant my love." He whispered before I drifted of to sleep.

Author-note

This is not the end, ok well kinda but there's still an epilogue yayy
Also idk if i ended this good enough, I'm not sure but let me know what you think! <3