6

Tockling my fingers on the desk I was staring infront of me, I didn't even know what the teacher was brabbling about since i wasn't paying attention at all. I had been looking around the school to see if Jungkook was somewhere, not because I wanted to approach him, my pride was too hurt for that, but just to see if... . Actually, I don't know why. Maybe I just wanted to see him? I don't know, I'm confused by myself at the moment.

He's probably late again.

Just then the door swung open, revealing an out-of-breath Jungkook. The teacher sighed and gestured him to go to his desk, he nodded and went to it, placing his backpack on the ground and sitting down with a loud thud. I groaned and looked back at him, as soon as he saw me I showed my watch and pointed at it, rolling my eyes. He shrugged and whispered: "I have a valid reason." "Sure." I whispered back, sarcasm dripping off of it.

I noticed him looking at my lips and I quickly turned around to ignore it, so it wouldn't remind me of how I had failed to control him a few days ago. I managed to be able to focus on the lesson for around five minutes until Jungkook would start kicking my chair. I ignored the first three but I started to grow annoyed. "What?" I whisper-yelled harshly as I turned around in one swift move. "Can we do the tutoring again tomorrow? I need it." "Why do you need it?" I said a bit louder than before, remembering that we were in the back of the class. Also, the teacher was probably used to the rumoring in the class all the time by now. "I have a test in two days." He said as he leaned his chin on his hand.

Should I?

I was kinda scared he would do the same thing as last time, altough as long as I didn't allow him he wouldn't do anything. Right? "Okay then, when and where?" He looked at the ceiling while slightly pouting his lips. "Mmh, after school at my place. I'll bring you." I nodded and turned back around.

≡≡≡

It was finally break time, as the bell rang I stuffed everyting in my backpack and speed-walked out of the class. I turned to my left and walked inbetween the other students, as soon as I arrived at the toilet I pushed the door open and walked inside, not paying attention to the fake-ass girls at the mirror correcting the make-up on their faces. I seriously didn't understand why people put so much time in it, but whatever, it's their waste of time.

After a few minutes I was finished doing my bussines and I walked to the washbasin, I put the soap on my hands and rubbed it so it became foamy. "Hey, aren't you the one who tutors Jungkook?" I turned my head to see a few of the girls eyeing me. "Why would you want to know?" I replied, turning my eyes back to my hands. "He's hot." She said smirking. I shrugged. "Do you have his number?" Another girl asked as she leaned her back on the wall. "Maybe." I decided to say. "Give it to me." She said demanding. I was finished washing my hands and walked towards the door, before walking out I answered. "Nope." The door closed with a loud thud infront of her face.

I walked away as a smirk spread on my face.

"What is that grin for?" I turned my head. "Oh, annoying kid." "I repeat, what's that grin for." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes. "Some stupid girls." He hummed in aproval. "That doesn't explain anything." "God, go there yourself, you'll know soon enough." I replied, pushing his arm to signal him to leave me alone. All I wanted was a moment of silence but it was like everyone wanted to disturb and annoy the hell out of me, to test my temper. "You're no fun." He said in a grumpy tone. "I know." "See you later." he said, turning around to walk away from me.

Finally!

I smiled as I was - after all that time - alone. But, as I said before, it was like they were testing my temper; the bell rang trough the halls. I groaned and looked at the ceiling.

Author-note

Yeah, I have no clue where this is going, i don't even know a climax or problem or anything.
God help me.