2

With my head bowed over my books I was trying to get all the words in my head, school sucked, I've always hated it. I never even bothered to make friends, I was going to be away from this place next year anyways. It wasn't like anyone was interested in me either, I just woke up, got ready went to school and went back home, the usual routine. I was getting extremely bored from it and sometimes even felt derpressed but one thing was for sure, as soon as I finished my year I was going to move to New-Zealand.

Need to focus.

I shook my head and continued looking at my book, it was frustrating that I couldn't focus properly. My eyes went over all the numerous words and after a while I managed to actually focus on it. Taking in all of it and trying to remember it I turned a few pages.

"Hey."

Oh My God, who is disturbing me now.

I let out a loud sigh so the person would now I didn't want to be bothered. I looked up to see who was taking away my focus, as soon as I saw the dark haired boy I was less irritated. He was looking at me with his dark eyes, he seemed amused by my reaction wich made me immediatly irritated again. Great.

"What?" I asked, leaning my head on my hand and putting on an annoyed expression in the hope he would go away and leave me alone. "Can I sit here?" He asked while already taking the chair, ready to pull it backwards. "Ugh, I don't really care. Do what you want." I said while turning back to my book. "Can I ask somethig?" He asked while he had settled himself comfortably on the chair infront of me. "Shoot." I mumbled, not looking up at him. "Why were you staring like that at me?" My focus was taken away immediatly as I looked up. "Just because." I said as I shrugged. "You know it's rude to stare right." He said cockily. "I wasn't staring." I answered as i leaned back in the chair. "What did you call that then?" He furrowed his eyebrows but stopped as soon as he realized he was. "Observing." "Observing?" "Observing, yeah." He leaned back, thinking about my answer as a smug smirk formed on my face.

Maybe he'll let me study now.

"And, handsome right?" I was taken back a little because of his answer. "You wish." "Hmm, admit it." He said raising one eyebrow while leaning forward. At that moment an idea came in my mind.

How would he react to teasing?

I tried hard not to smirk as the idea stayed in my mind, sounding very appealing to try. I hesitated for a while, scared that he would react in a way that i didn't expect. Hm, what can happen honestly. I looked at him again. Nah, he looks too innocent, those doe eyes can't have seen such dirty things. Right?

I leaned forward too, coming dangerously close to his face, he looked like he was going to lean back but in the end he decided to stay in the same position. "Mhh, yeah, handsome." I said as I traced his cheekbone with my finger, his jaw clenched at my sudden touch making me want to laugh at him, but I managed to hold it in. I took his jaw in my hand and forced him to look at me. "Very handsome." I mumbled. I saw him gulp as I smirked in victory.

I backed away and pretended to look at the time at my phone. "Oh, look, I gave to go, bey." I said, taking my books and stuffing them in my backpack. I swung it over my shoulder and grabbed my jacket. I shoved the chair back under the table and walked away, leaving him behind in shock. Before I was completely gone from his sight he yelled something. "Hey! I don't know your name." I looked back and waited for a while before answering.

"Yunhee."

Author-note

Yeah, I don't think I'll make the chapters any longer aside from the smut ones.