13

Days had passed as I continued ignoring Jungkook. He had tried calling me, texting me, even coming up to my house. Every time I had trown my phone away in a corner or closed the door in his face. I didn't want to listen to his stupid explanations. I didn't want to hear any of his silly excuses. It was all a lie, his so called 'love' for me. I call it lust and betrayal.

He had used me. That was it, nothing more, nothing less. It made me furious inside but sad and dissapointed at myself at the same time. If I hadn't been that naive and easy I wouldn't be sitting here, staring at the wall as I rethought my dumb choices. I got all too carried away in his game, letting myself drag along with him.

I stood up as I sighed, I couldn't stay inside all the time. Stupid. It probably affected me twice as much since I had never been in a relationship with someone, I had always shielded myself from everyone. But he was different, he had been able to go trought the small cracks, getting to know me without me realizing that I had gone too far.

I stamped my feet on the ground in frustration. "STOP BEING SO WEAK!" I yelled at myself. I grabbed my shoes and put them on quickly. I stood up again and grabbed my jacket and my backpack. I had decided to go outside, I didn't know where but I couldn't stay inside. All I could hope for now is that I didn't encounter Jungkook.

I ran downstairs and left my house, looking around while thinking where to go. The park. That was the first thing that came to my mind. I walked down the street and put my hands in my pockets. I was thinking if I should go to school tommorow. I hadn't been to school the past days, afraid that I would have to see Jungkook. I found it extremely stupid of myself that I was too afraid to go. "Get it together Yunhee." I mumbled to myself.

I looked up as I had arrived at my destination. I went to my hide-out; a bench wich stood under a weeping willow at the back of the park, that was probably why they never pruned it down since the leaves hit the ground. No one knew there was a bench under the crown of the tree. I had found it when I was still a little girl while I was running around with my friends, which I had back then. I sat down at the bench and leaned back while closing my eyes.

I breathed in the fresh air as I fiddled with my fingers. Listening to the sound of the birds which made me feel less alone. I liked being alone but not all the time, every human being needs someone but since I didn't really have anyone anymore to rely on I listened to the birds. I made me feel relaxed and safe.

I was closing my eyes again as I smiled sadly.

"Y-Yunhee?" My eyes shot open immediatly as I recognized the voice. I sat up straight againg and stood up seconds after. "What are you doing here." I said coldly as my eyes glared at Jungkook. "I-I just came here to think I guess." "How do you even know this place." "I found it a few days ago." He said as he looked down awkardly.  "Go away." I said while sitting down again, my back facing him. "Can we talk please." "About what?!" I almost yelled as I stood up. He slowly walked towards me but I stoped him by stepping back. "Go away." "B-but I don't understand, why are you mad at me? You just ran away after that night and ignored me."

I couldn't believe it. Is he really that dumb? "You know Jungkook, maybe you should ask Lily." I mumbled the last part as I felt my eyes become watery. I grabbed my backpack and ran away before he could say anything. My feet made loud sounds on the pavement as I ran back home.

Author-note
I'm trying really hard rn to update regularly since school is being annoying as hell but here's a new chapter!
Hope you enjoyed itt