16

I inhaled deeply as I entered the park, aiming for the weeping willow that stood in the back. I felt my hands shake lightly and I put them in the pockets of my coat to stop them. I didn't know what to think. I wanted him to be on my- i mean, now our secret spot so I could talk to him but I also didn't want him to be there, too scared to face all of it. It was weird to say it was now our spot since it used to be mine, but he found it too.

I halted my steps before going trough the branches and looked down at my feet, I could run away now. No. I shook my head at the thought, I couldn't keep running away from him, it was practically impossible since he always tried to call, message or approach me. Why was I even being this stupid, I wasn't even sure if he was going to be there.

I hesitantly pushed the branches aside and peeked trough it. My heart stopped beating for a moment when I saw the back of his hair, it being noticably messier than usual.

"J-Jungkook?" I stuttered. His head immediatly turned around as his eyes flutered open, was he asleep? "Yunhee?" He whispered, slowly standing up. As soon as his body was turned towards mine his pace fastened and he ran to me, opening his arms to pull me in a hug. I stoped him by placing my hand on his chest and pushing him backwards a bit. "Explanation first." I said sternly, biting on my lip as I tried to stop myself for running in his hug.

His hands lowered to hang loosely hang next to his body. He nodded and turned around to go sit on the bench, I followed him, my feet dragging trough the leaves of the tree since it had become fall. I sat down next to him and adjusted my coat so it covered my legs more.

"So, I have a lot to explain apparently." "You sure do." I muttered as I looked down at my hands, his being enervatingly close to mine. "About Lily, you probably saw the texts between us right?" "I did." I whispered. "That was before I got to know you, I met her at a friends party and she talked to me so easily so I ended up trusting her so fast." He sighed before continueing. "After that one time she texted me to meet for a second time, to you know, do it again." I bit my lip as he finished his sentence. "I forgot to let her know I wouldn't meet her anymore I guess." "W-why did you call her?" I said, looking up in his eyes which were sunked deep, due to too less sleep. "What?" "Why did you call her after that night?" "Ah, see, this might sound stupid but I called her to cancell our meet-up thingy but it wasn't her who picked up, it was her brother who said she wasn't home now and forgot her phone. I was planning on calling back."

I gulped and looked down at my feet. How stupid could I be. Assuming things so quickly. I hated myself for it, for making decisions so fast without listening to other people. "I'm so stupid." I whispered to myself. He placed one hand on my cheek and made me look up at him. "Hey, It's ok, I should've told you first. Also, it's not stupid of you, it's stupid of me for forgetting such a thing." I looked away, avoiding his gaze. "Hey look at me, you're making me feel bad." "B-but you lied the first night." I said as I looked back at him, grabing his wrist and pulling his hand of my cheek slowly. "What do you mean I lied?" He asked with a puzzled expression. "You said we were each other's first." A chuckle left his mouth, making me even more confused than he was at first. "I didn't do anything like that with Lily, I said I wasn't feeling ready for it so we ended up only pleasuring each other with our ha-" "Okay, okay, I know enough." I cut him off, a sad but slightly amused smile formed on his face.

"I'm sorry." I muttered. "I'm sorry for assuming things so quickly, I should have listened to you." "Look at me." I shook my head, still avoiding his eyes. "I said look at me." He said more sternly, grabbing my hand. My eyes turned to his hesistanly and before I could proces what was happening his lips were on mine, moving softly like he was afraid he would break me. My hand went immediatly to the back of his neck, carefully squeezing the soft flesh.

He leaned forward slowly and grabbed my waist as his kiss was becoming more needy and aggresive, making me notice how much he must have missed me. My back hit the armrest of the bench as I whined at how hard he was kissing me, as if he noticed how rough he was being he softened his lips against mine and left his mouth. "I love you." He whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. "I-I love you." "Why are you stuttering?" He said as he laughed and leaned back. I slapped his arm and stood up, failing to hold in my smile. I stook my hand out and he grabbed it, he grabbed my legs and carried me in bridal style as he walked from under the weeping willow.

"Set me on the ground, you're embarrasing me." I said as I failed an attempt to punch his chest. "Hmm... no." He said smiling. I burried my head in his chest, my cheeks reddening at the people who were looking at us now. "I missed you too much." He said before walking further.

Author-note
Hmmm, maybe I will be able to update twice before my exams start
Yayy
Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried not to make it go too fast, idk if i did ti right though