3

"So, Yunhee, your best subject is English, right?"

I was sitting infront of my teacher english, he wanted to ask me something. What? No idea, really. About one week had passed by and nothing really happened, I hadn't seen that new kid, Jungkook a lot either, we had only two classes together in the end so it's kinda obvious. I leaned my hands next to my lap on the chair, silently tockling on the wood of it.

"Yeah, it is I guess." I answered her, a smile formed on her face. "Great! Jungkook has a lot of trouble with English, i would like it if you tutored him." She said as she folds her hands together on the table. I immedialty furrowed. "Jungkook?" She nodded. "I will tell him later, but are you okay with it, I'm willing to give you a little more attitude points." I thought for a while while licking my dry chapped lips. "I'll do it." I said sternly. The teacher nodded and looked at the computer screen infront of her. "Great, you can go now, thank you." I nodded and stood up to go to my next class.

≡≡≡

I was sitting outside on a bench while enjoying the warm breaze. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the chirping of the birds and the quiet chatter of the student on the background. Only one class was left and then I could go home, finally, I smiled. My smile immediatly faded when the thougt of all the homework came back in my mind. I groaned and placed my hand on my forehead.

"Hey Yunhee."

I looked up and turned my head a bit.

"Oh, new kid." He grinned. "I have a name you know." "I know." He sighed and sat down next to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked whie staring infront of me. "Well, you look lonely and-" "I don't really have friends so it doesn't matter" I cut him off. "Okayy, well you look lonely and also, you have to tutor me." I turned my head and looked at him. "I know." "When are we going to start?" "I don't know, whenever you want I guess." I replied, turning my eyes back to the scenery infront of me before closing my eyes again. "Tonight?" I nodded. "But we can't do it at my house, my mom is having someone over." I nodded and opened my eyes again. "I'll see you then after the last class here." "Okay." He said while lookign at his feet."

It stayed silent for a while. "Don't you have it cold?" He said out of the bleu while staring at my legs. I was wearing a short bleu skirt that came around mid-thigh. "Not really." I murmurred "why are you even looking at that?" I said questionly while raising an eyebrow at him. "It's not like you can't unsee it." "What do you mean with that?" I said, making a disgusted face. "they're nice to look at." "Pervert." "Am not." "What you said proves that you are one." He sighed and ran his hand over his face. "God, if you want to play it like that." He said. He turned his body to me and grabbed my thigh in his hand, for a moment I was suprised.

Show him who is the weak one here.

I looked him in the eyes and layed my hand on his, making him squeeze my thigh. His facial expression changed for a split second but then he smirked. "You like that huh?" I said mockingly. He hummed in aproval and was going to open his mouth, I didn't let him say anything as my hand went under his shirt, going over the surface with my cold hand, I traced the outline if his abs, I quickly got my hand underneath of his shirt and stood up, leaving him there. Just before the other students could see what was happening the bell rang, making if perfect for me to escape and go to the last class.

Author-note

Things are being heated, buckle up gals.