12

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes which were blinded by the bright sunlight outside. I yawned and slowly sat up before I stretched myself out. I looked down beside me where Jungkook was still sleeping quietly, I turned to lay on my stomach and inspected his face. He looked so angelic and peaceful, almost like that dominant person from last night was gone and was now replaced with an innocent boy, but we all know by now he isn't.

I cupped one of his cheeks with my small hand and give him a peck on his lips, a small smile formed on his face but his eyes remained closed, I didn't know if he was awake or not. "Jungkook?" I whispered. No reaction. Hmm, he's probably still sleeping.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stretched them before carefully standing up straight. My legs were still kinda weak and I felt sore but I managed to walk a bit further.

*Ting*

"Huh?" I mumbled, I turned around and saw Jungkook's phone lying on the table.

Who in the world sends messages this early in the morning?

I slowly walked over to the table, making sure I didn't make too much noise which could wake him up. As I arrived at the table I took his phone in my hand, I opened the lock screen but unfortunatly I could only see the name of the person, he had set the settings of his phone so you couldn't read the message. "Lily?" I mumbled as I read the name, it could just be a cousin or something, or a friend perhaps, but it just didn't feel right. I tried to unlock it but it didn't work, I noticed it had Touch-ID so I quietly walked over to Jungkook and grabbed his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. I really felt like those super-jealous girlfriends but I couldn't help it. As our hands were locked together I pressed the home-button on his thumb.

I waited a second and the phone unlocked. "Yes." I whispered, carefully sliding my hand out of his. I walked to the table again and sat down on one of the chairs. I went to the messages app and opened the most recent message; Lily.

______

Lily

______

-2 may-

Lily:
Jungkook-ah, last night was amazing.

Jungkook:
Glad you like it babygirl.

Lily:
We should do that again ;)

Jungkook:
Mhh, yes, I would love to.

Lily:
What about 18 may?

Jungkook:
Okay kitten, looking forward to it ;)

-17 may-

Lily:
Baby? We're still meeting up tommorow right?

______

I clasped my hand on my mouth, my eyebrows furrowed.

What?

I shook my head, this was a few weeks ago so he probably forgot about her / it. But still he hasn't said to her he wouldn't meet her anymore. I know you should't be jealous about something like this since it was before he met me and we had this thing - and I wasn't jealous about it either -  but shouldn't he have already said he wasn't able to meet up anymore? I went to his calls to check one last time. But unlike I thought, she was standing there. I looked at the date.

2:54

My eyes went to the clock of the phone hesistanly.

7:16

That was only a few hours ago. My breath hitched as I closed all the apps and placed his phone back. I turned my head to look at Jungkook who was still sleeping. Not knowing how to react I panicked and put on my clothes before gathering my stuff and leaving the place. Tears fell down my cheeks as I ran away from there, I didn't even know to where but all I wanted now was to be alone. I stopped running and looked around only to see I was standing at a bus-stop where coincidentally also was a bus. Without thinking I went inside and asked the driver where he was heading while trying to not make my voice crack. As soon as I heard him say my hometown I paid him and sat down at the back.

I gulped and looked at my hands, they were shaking a lot, I put them under my legs and looked down at my feet so my hair would cover my face and my red eyes. The last thing I wanted was someone who came up to me, even if it was just to help me. I wiped my cheeks which were now stained with salty tears.

I couldn't believe it. Just after we had sex he waited for me to fall asleep and called her? I felt like screaming and crying at the same time. "Don't waste your tears on him." Is what everybody would tell me but I didn't care, I didn't give a shit about what people would think when I would cry over it. To be honest, that is the dumbest advice you could give anyone. Tears aren't meant to be held back.

I turned my head up and my eyes went to the window. Silly enough, it was raining. Perfect. Fucking perfect. Like today couldn't get any worse.

Author-note
Woah, let's see how this develops, shall we?

Tbh idk where this is going hah.