11

(Bcs I found it hard to describe i put a pic)

We were sitting in a small beachhouse with a terrace were Jungkook had prepared a small table with all kinds of delicious food, the sun was slowly going down making beautiful vibrant colours on the horizon, that together with the breeze and the sm...

We were sitting in a small beachhouse with a terrace were Jungkook had prepared a small table with all kinds of delicious food, the sun was slowly going down making beautiful vibrant colours on the horizon, that together with the breeze and the smell of the sea made all of it feel like a dream. "Did you make all of this yourself?" I asked while looking at all the food. "Let's just say I got some help." He said smiling. "Please take a seat." he said while walking over to a chair and pulling it back. "Woah, jungkook has gotten some manners." I said laughing. He just let out a sarcastic laugh and sat down once I had installed myself comfortably on the chair.

"Hmm, what would you like to have, there's quite a lot." Jungkook said as he was looking at all the food inbetween us. "Hmm, OoOh some of those grilled beef ribs please." Jungkook let out a chuckle and placed some of the meat in my plate before I started attacking it. "Mwoahh, Jungkook, this is delicous!" I mumbled with a mouth full of food. He just laughed at the view and put some food in his own plate. "Aish Yunhee, do I still have to learn you manners?" I ignored his comment and continued eating.

After a few minutes I had finished and leaned back in the chair. "Woah, I'm already full." I said as I rubbed over my stomach. He looked up at me and started eating faster. I giggled and stood up, going to the side of the terrace and leaning against the railing.

I was enjoying the view and the wind blowing trough my hair as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Hey." Jungkook whispered in my ear. I jumped up and let out a small scream as I he scared me, he immediatly grabbed my waist to make sure I wouldn't fall. "Goddamnit Jungkook, you little shit." I mumbled. "I heard that." He said as he started tickling me. I started laughing and tried to stop him but it didn't work. I squealed against him and tried pushing him backwards with my body. "Nnhh, Yunhee, stop moving." Jungkook groaned as he gripped my waist again.

"W-what?" My eyes widened as I realised why. "Oops, sorry." Jungkook walked back a bit as I turned around. He looked down and quickly turned his eyes back to me, smirking. "Too late kitten." He said as he stormed towards me. I pushed my body against the railing but he grabbed my chin and kissed me hard. "Why not finish it now hm?" He whispered before attacking my neck, rougly sucking the sensitive places as I let out all kinds of moans. He smiled on my skin as he liked hearing me.

"Oh god Jungkook." I let out. "What kitten? Want more?" I nodded. "Beg for it." He said sternly. I trew my head backwards as I sighed. "Please give me more Master, please." I moaned. He smirked and grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his torso. He walked inside as he kissed me again, more passionate and soft now.

As he arrived at the bed he trew me on it carefully and hovered above me as he started searching for something in the bedside table. My mouth fell open a bit as I saw what he had taken out. "Did you always had that there?" "No, but I thought I should be prepared this time." He said as he grabbed my wrist. He tied a silk ribbon on around them and secured them on the head of the bed, making me unable to touch him. "We have never tried it with toys you know." He said softly as he covered my eyes with another silk ribbon.