8

"Maybe I can find it?" He nodded and stepped back. "It's a grey oversized one." I nodded and looked at the staples of clothes in his closet. As I found a staple with T-shirts I went closer and lifted the shirts one by one but there weren't any grey shirts. "Can't you put on another one?" "I want to wear the grey one." He said sternly. I furrowed. Why can't he just wear another shirt, it's not like he was five or something. "Are you sure it isn't in the laundry?" I said while turning around.

"Wah!" I jumped as I came face to face with Jungkook. "Yes." He breathed, I could feel breath on my face.

Don't let him get to you Yunhee, take control of him.

I inhaled before looking in his eyes. I grabbed his chin and forced him to look at me. "You know, I don't like it when people scare me." I whispered in his ear, I went to his neck and placed my lips on the crook of it before slightly sucking on the spot. A small moan left his mouth. He walked forward and pushed my slightly against the closet door before laying his hands on my hips. My lips left his neck, I looked at his neck proudly, a purple-ish spot was forming slowly.

"We should continue the tutoring." I said as I slipped from his grip. I walked away from him, heading for the door. But before I could walk out of his room a hand grabbed my wrist as I was yanked backwards. I tripped over my own feet but he catched me before pulling me up, placing one of his hands under my legs as he forced them around his torso. "You can't just lead me on like that and just leave, I'm sick of it." He said before turning around and trowing me on the bed. He smirked and walked forward, towering over me as I tried to get up, pushing myself up with my arms. I was going to get off the bed before he pushed my shoulders down, making my whole body fall back on the bed. He hovered above me and traced his finger along my side. "Jungkook, let me go." I mumbled as I tried to push his shoulders, kinda useless since he was way heavier than me.

"Mmh, no." He shortly said. He grabbed my jaw and pushed my head sideways before brushing my hair aside. He breathed heavily on my neck before taking the hem of my shirt and pushing it down, he licked my collarbone and started placing butterfly kissed around that area. A whine left my mouth as he started to suck the side of my neck, clearly aroused by it his hand went to my neck, holding it in place. My arms went to his back and lingered over his naked skin. He stoped sucking and released his mouth from my skin. "You know what I like?" He whispered. "N-no." I mumbled, my voice cracking at the end. "Choking." He whispered even closer while squeezing my neck.

I gasped as his hand went between my boobs, tracing over my belly and going to my womanhood. "Wait." I mumbled as I grabbed his wrist to stop him. He pouted and let his hand go back to my waist, slowly stroking it up and down. I let my hands go along his sides to his chest, tracing his abs one by one. He grined and grinded softly on me making me curl my toes in excitement. His hands went to the hem of my shirt, slowly pulling it up as I helped him by lifting my arms. He trew it after him, not looking were it landed. He went down while kissing my cleavage and stomach, ending at my hip bones. He looked at me while hooking his fingers under my pants. I noded and he turned his eyes back to my body, taking of my pants in one swift move before trowing it on the ground. He stood up for a while and looked at me, I sat up straight and pulled my legs agianst my chest, still feeling awkard.

"You're so goddamn beautiful." He whispered. I felt my cheeks getting hot and hid it after my hair.

What are you doing, don't sit still. You look so weak.

I looked up again, this time with a lustfull gaze as I scooted forward to grip his pants as I unzipped them. I bit my lip as I slid them down. He layed a finger under my chin and made me look up. "Suck it." He said sternly. I inhaled deeply and looked back, slowly sliding off his boxers to reveal his length as it stood out tall. I gasped, how was this going to fit me? He stepped out of his underwear and shoved it backwards. I swallowed some saliva and took his member in my hand, slowly going up and down before putting it in my mouth. I tried to fit the whole thing in but as expected, I gagged as it was too big. I wrapped my hands around the part that was left and bobbed my head up and down.

Moans left his mouth as he grabbed a handfull of hair and led me. I tried holding back tears but I failed as one rolled down my cheek. It wasn't that it hurt but it constantly hit the back of my troath. His dick twitched in my mouth, making me moan. "I-Im close." He sighed. I bobbed my head up and down a few times more before tasting the salty substance in my mouth. I swallowed it whole but a small amount left my mouth, going down my lips to my chin. I sat up on my knees and looked at him. He smiled and swiped the sperm off of my lips before grabbing the back of my head and kissing me hard.

He held my back as he went down on the mattres. His hands went behind my back and unclasped my bra in one move. He slid it of my arms and trew it aside of the bed. He licked his lips and kissed my boobs right above my nipples before sucking them. he fiddled with one of them as he bit lightly in the other, a whimper left my mouth as I shut my eyes closed.

He grined proudly at my reaction before going down to my heat. He wrapped his hands around the sides of my panty and slid them down slowly. Reaching my feet he took them off fully and trew it away. He went back up and smirked. "Don't stare like that, it's creepy." I mumbled as I closed my legs. "But you're so sexy." He said and he bend down before taking my thighs and taking them apart, leaving my womanhood at full exposal for him. He put his hand under my legs and on my waist to hold me in place. His tongue slided over my slit as he stopped at my clit. One of his hands left my waist and stroked over my entrance before entering one finger smoothly. "God, you're so wet." He said. A loud gasp left my moath as I bend my hips to the unusual feeling.

He soon entered a second finger and started going in and out while sucking my clit. I grabbed his hair in my hand and angled my hips to push them forward more. My back arched as a warm feeling started forming in my lower half. "O-oh god." I whispered. "I think I'm gonna cum." When he heard me he started moving his fingers faster and started sucking on my clit more agressive. As the feeling exploded I moaned loudly and arched my back in pleasure. "A-aAh Jungkook!!" I yelled.

He sat up straight again, scooted forward and put his hands next to my head. I felt his tip at my entrance as he took one of my legs and put it over his shoulder. "Ready?" He asked before sucking my collarbone. "Go slow please." "Is it your first?" I nodded as I bit my lips. "Well, then we're both each other's first." He smirked before taking his length in his hand and leading himself into me. He slowly filled me up as I bit my lips hard, my hands went to his back before scratching his skin, leaving behind red trails. Tears rolled down my cheeks due to the overwhelming pain. "A-ah, stop, please." I whimpered. He kissed my tears away and whispered in my ear. "Wait a bit longer, the pain will go away." I looked at the ceiling before inhaling deeply. "O-okay."

When he had entered his member fully he waited a bit for me to get used to the full feeling. He filled me up completely. "You can move." I whispered, he started moving his hips, going in and out of my heat, the pain was overwhelming at first, making me want to stop him but soon pleasure started to take over. I moaned as he started fastening his speed. He groaned when I clenched around him. "Don't, I'll finish too fast." I tried relaxing my muscles but he soon started slamming into me making me moan even louder.

Moans and skin slapping sounds filled the room. His hands wrapped around my neck as he pressed on my bloodveins, reducing the bloodflow to my head and making the pleasurable feeling overwhelming. He hissed when his member twitched. "Almost... there." He breathed out as a bit of sweat trickled down his forehead. His pace fastened even more as I screamed his name. The warm feeling came back and released a few seconds later, making me squirm underneath him. His hands left my neck, making the blood flow back as I felt my head becoming warmer. He pulled his member out and put his hand underneath my back to lift me up, I grabbed his dick in my hands and put it in my mouth, a few times sucking his dick fast he released. Angelic moans left his mouth, together with my name. I took his member out of my mouth and swallowed his load.

"You're such a goddes." He whispered as he took me in his arms, laying down on the matress. He pulled the sheets over our sweaty and warm bodies before placing a kiss on my forehead.

Author-note:

First time I wrote smut, so feel free to comment what you thought of it!
Also this was Like 1785 words, holy shit, that's longer than I thought.
Hope you liked ittt.