4

"Boring." ... "Booring." I mumbled as I zapped between different channels. I turned my head and looked at the clock, in about 15 minutes Jungkook would come. We had decided at first to go to my home together, meeting at the bench but Jungkook had to go after groceries for his mother first so I had to go home alone. He promised to come in a half hour.

I sighed and stood up to put on different clothes, I trew the tv-remote on the coach and walked upstairs. I walked further and as I arrived I stood infront of my closet. I still wanted to see how he reacts when I tease him, it was amusing to see how he couldn't do anything as long as I went away from him or took the lead.

Let's test him.

I scratched the back of my neck as my eyes went over all the clothes, should I show off some leg or a little more of my shoulders and belly? He had already seen my legs so let's put on a small crop top. I took out a pair of grey sweatpants that I tied so it landed just above my hips, not covering much of my stomach. I walked to my shirts and tops and took out a small black crop-top with thin bands. I smirked while looking at it and put it on. I took my other clotes and went downstairs again to put them in the washing machine.

The bell rang and I looked at my watch, he was a bit earlier. I ran to the door and opened it slightly, making sure it wasn't anyone else. When I saw the dark haired boy peeking trough I opened the door completely, letting him inside.

"Hey Yunhee." He said while entering the living room, he looked around and smiled at me afterwards. "Hey." I replied as I closed the door and walked over to him. "Want anyting to drink?" "Just water, I'm not that thirsty." I nodded and walked to the kitchen to fill a glass of water, as soon as i was done I walked back. Jungkook had already installed himself on the couch, busy taking out a notebook and something to write. "Here you go." I said, placing the glass on the table, while I did I made sure that I bent over a bit more than needed, I smiled slighlty as I noticed that he peeked at my cleavage.

This dirty boy.

I walked to the other side of the couch and sat down next to him, I turned my body towards him and placed my legs crossed on the coach. "Where do you want to start?" He flipped trough a few pages and stopped, turning it around so the both of us could read it. I bowed towards him and stayed there as I read it. Keeping my chest visible and my head positioned so my breath would tickle his neck, I could clearly see that he was aware of it as his jaw was clenched and his hand had a firmer grip on the book.

I scooted myself closer to him and placed my hand on his shoulder for 'support'. "Is this the part that you have difficulties with?" He nodded and pointed at a few things. "I don't really get when to use what." "Hmm, it's not that hard let me explain it." I sat down next to him and explained it while every now and then making sure to slighlty touch him, every time I did his grip around the book became harder, I found it funny to see how he was strugling so much. I never thought that I would ever have this effect on someone.

Author-note

Next chapter is probably not going to be smut yet but it'll come close so be ready.
*smirks