10

About two weeks had passed by now. Jungkook and I had slept together once more and he had also asked me out yesterday. Tonight he would come pick me up, altough, I had no idea whatsoever to where he would bring me. I was really happy that he asked me out since I didn't want to have a friends-with-benefits relationship kinda thing. I wasn't a romantic person but I think if you sleep with someone regularly , that person should be special, not just a friend or something.

I looked at my watch only to see I had about three hours left before he would be here. I didn't take that long usually to get ready but better safe than sorry as they say. I turned the TV off and stood up, straightening my back as I stretched my whole body.

"Let's get ready." I mumbled to myself before stomping upstairs lazily. I found it kinda funny how relaxed I was for a first date, probably because we slept together before already. I opened my closet and took out three dresses I had laying aside for special occasions. The first one was a nude one with a low v neck, it also was really fitting wich accentuated my curves, the next one was a short black one with spaghetti straps which I could pare with fishnets and a long coat and the last one was a dark red one wich had a long open back and also made my curves look really good.

I had tried all of them on and in the end I chose for the dark red one. I put back the other dresses and went to the bathroom quickly to wash myself.

≡≡≡

I was standing infront of the mirror as I was checking myself out. I looked good to be honest so don't blame me. I had decided to let my hair down, put on bright red lipstick so it matched my dress and did a winged eyeliner with long fake lashes. I smiled and grabbed my purse and a black coat while running downstairs. I went to the kitchen where I had placed my shoes already and put them on. They were black open-toed heels with a thick ankle strap.

As I went back to the living room I looked at my phone to check the time. My eyes widened as I realized how much time I had actually taken, he would be here in around three minutes. I quickly sprayed on some perfume and checked myself in the mirror again just to make sure I didn't forget anything. It wouldn't really matter anymore since the bell rang a few seconds later. I nervously ran to the door and opened it, peeking trough.

"Good-evening Yunhee." Jungkook smiled as I had opened the door completely. He looked at me and was starteled for a split second. "Hey." I said as I adjusted my coat as it was hanging from my shoulder. "You look amazing." "Don't I look amazing everyday?" I teased as I pouted. "Ah, no i-it's-" "I was joking Jungkook, thank you. You look really handsome too." He smiled and looked at his black-polished shoes.

I went outside and closed the door as I followed him to his car, he opened the door for me and smiled politely. "I can open the door myself you know." I chuckeled. "It's the least a gentleman can do." He smiled back. I stepped inside and buckled my seatbelt (always buckle up kids, stay safe). He went to the other side and got in quickly.

"Where are we going?" "You'll see." He said as he smirked. "I swear to god Jungkook, if it's something weird..." "It's not, don't worry." He said as he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I hadn't noticed until now that my hands were kinda sweaty because i had gotten nervous, not like I expected. He gently squeezed my hand. "Are you nervous?" "A little." He let out a quiet chuckle and turned on the radio. "Why, it's not like it's the first time we're doing something intimate." "It's not the same." I said as I rolled my eyes. He thought for a while before replying. "Okay, true, but still." "Don't say you weren't nervous at all." I quickly said. "Ofcourse, but I'm mostly nervous about wether you'll like the place or not." I nodded.

"Are you really not going to tell me?" I whined as I looked at him. "Nope." He answered as he kept his eyes on the road. "Ahn, common, just give me a clue." He sighed and smiled afterwards. "We're almost there, now stop whining." "Ugh, okay then."

"Asshole." I whispered.

"I heard that."

Author-note

Sorry for not updating so much, school is being a bitch lately but I'm going to try my best to update more.
Also, to kinda give a view about how the outfit would be:

( the coat only though ↑ )