Chapter Fourteen~Council Meeting

Tony's POV

With Percy spontaneously feeling 100% better, we decided to call a Council meeting in the Big House. When we walked in, jaws dropped. Everyone was looking at Percy.

Hazel jumped up and tackled Percy in a hug and the room exploded with talking. Chiron just sat at the head of the ping pong table with the widest smile I've ever seen.

Soon enough everyone calmed down enough for us to get the meeting underway. After many people asking how Percy was alive and well, we had to explain what happened.

And then we had to recount our journey to Epirus. "Well, first of all, Leo we saw the message you engraved in the wall."

Leo just laughed and punched Jason on the arm. "Told ya," he said.

"Yeah and Jaeden told us that his mom was Eris, goddess of chaos, strife, and discord. And he also claimed that his father was the pit itself," Natasha said.

"So, after finding our way through the House of Hades, Jaeden was waiting for us. We got the fleece and sent him to Tartarus and the whole place collapsed in on itself," I said proudly.

"You what?" Jason sputtered. Confused, I answered, "Yeah, we sent him to Tartarus. Is there something wrong?"

"No," Jason said simply, "just that you sent the son of Tartarus into Tartarus and expect us to be happy for you."

My smile fell. "Oh."

Everyone kind of looked at Jason like he was supposed to solve the problem. "Hey, he's your guys' problem now. I'm done."

Several campers nodded in agreement. Chiron shifted in discomfort. "There is a powerful aura in this room. Does anyone else feel it?" He asked.

Upon pointing it out, the others in the room did seem to notice something was off. "There is a god in the room."

Silence ensued. And then Percy raised his hand. "That would be me," he said. "What do you mean, Percy?" Conner Stoll asked.

"Well, the reason I'm alive right now is because he gods kind of made me immortal."

"What?" Hazel screeched. I noticed Annabeth looked down. Everyone but Piper, Jason, Annabeth, Bruce, Thor and I, who were all in the room when it happened, were completely baffled. 

"But-but that's not what you wanted..." Travis trailed off.

"But I'll take it. For now at least. The gods kept me alive for a reason. I need to help the Avengers track down Jaeden. It's my job to kill him, from one immortal to another."

To be honest, I was incredibly happy to have Percy coming along with us. Then we could basically have a tour guide to the mythological world and a bodyguard(for the mythological world as well).

Annabeth linked her arm in Percy's. "If you're going, then I'm coming with," she stated with a fierce authority, daring anyone to challenge her.

"Alright then. Let's get started," Steve said.

We planned for awhile on how we'd find Jaeden. We eventually decided on descending into the Labyrinth, hoping Jaeden would be waiting at its end. After all, he was all for show. Kind of like Loki.

Then came the difficult decision of choosing who of the Avengers were going to come with us. After much discussion, we decided on Steve and I, Wanda, Percy, and Annabeth. This'll be fun.

We decided we would head out tomorrow morning. No time to spare right?

$&@$&@$&@$&@

Percy's POV

When I was dead, I got a vision from the gods. It showed me how exactly the Avengers needed me to defeat Jaeden. They needed an immortal being to destroy him and though Thor was worshipped like a god, he's still only a demigod. We are also leaving Thor because then Jaeden might assume he's coming so then it would mask my immortal aura. Jaeden still doesn't know I'm alive and I'd like to keep it that way.

And I also have a reputation for utterly defeating immortal beings if I don't say so myself.

Another reason was I had to "douse his hellfire with the power of the sea" or whatever. And I know it's not going to be easy.

But then again, nothing ever is.

$&@$&@$&@$&@

Dun-dun-duuuuuunnnn!!!! The end!!!!! Yep you heard me! It's over! Sorry for the short chapter, but I really didn't have anything left to write.

But guess what!!!!! I'm writing a third installment in this series!!!! Yay!

But I need help because I have no idea whatsoever of what I'm going to call the damn thing.

So please please please comment and give me some ideas! Thank you so much.

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoyed the story and I will publish the next book...whenever I feel like it. I do have another story I'm working on right now called Tell Me You Love Me, so please go check that out.

Anyway, remember to vote and comment and thanks for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed it and have a wonderful day! Love you demigods:)