38

MILD MATURE CONTENT

1 year later

"Juvia..." I pulled her back on to the bed. "Where do you think you're going? I haven't been here for almost 2 weeks, I want to spend time with my wife." I said, as I wrapped my arms around her.

Ever since I left to China for a business trip, Juvia has been acting really weird. I delayed our business meeting with the Kagurin enterprise, so that I could come see her.

"Gray, its already 11 in the morning" she said as she forced a smile. "Get up Gray." Juvia gently touched my face.

"What is it? Whats going on?" I got up from the bed. "Why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm Fine, Gray." She stood up on the bed, and weighed her arms down on my shoulders. "I'm just feeling a little nauseoaus these days."

"You really terrify me, Juvia. Do you have any idea how much you worry me?" I arched my head towards her. " I missed you so much women, yet you don't even care about me. I'm never going on business trips again, I'll make Loke take control of it from now on."

"Gray..."Juvia chuckled. "Does my Gray feel like he is not loved?" Juvia said playfully as she interlocked her arms around my shoulders. She gently pressed me against her bosom.

"I'm sorry, I made you feel like that." she kissed my forehead. "I love you so much, Gray. I love you."

The way she looked at me melted my heart. Just what the hell did I do to deserve such a wonderful women like her?

She knelt down on the bed and kissed my lips. "This isn't enough. I want more." I whined.

I crept my hands under her shirt as she pulled me on to the bed.

"I swear, you really are going to be the death of me, women."

Juvia gigled as she pulled the blanket over top of us.

_______________________________

(A week later)

(Juvia)

"Grayyy!" I yelled. My periods! I haven't gotten them for almost 2 months.

"Juvia! What is it?" A worried Gray ran into the bathroom. He touched my arms. "What happend? Juvia. Are you Okay?"

"My period..?"

I could see the red tint on his cheeks. "What.. what about your periods?"

"I haven't gotten them for almost 3 months. I just noticed it now." I said.

He still hasn't let go of my arms, he looked rather lost. "Juvia.. " he whispered. " Could it be that you're pregnant?"

"I think I am." I said. I wasn't sure if it's real or just my meds messing up with me.

"I'm going to the pharmacy." Gray said. "I'll get some pregnancy tests."

Gray led me gently and placed me on the bed. Within seconds he took his coat and his car keys and ran to the parking lot.

----------------------------

Am I really pregnant? Is our baby actually growing inside of me?

My heart was pounding, I prayed deep down in my heart. I didn't want this to be an false alarm. I disappointed Gray so many times. I knew how much he yearned to be a father. ''Just please... please let me pregnant.''

I couldn't even bear to see the disappointment in his eyes if he knew that it was just a false alarm.

I felt my heart beat nonstop.

''Juvia!..'' a panting Gray came into the bedroom, his hair was all over the place. He had two plastic bags filled to the rim.

''Gray, what is all this?'' I was literally dumbfounded at all the pregnancy sticks and candy bars I saw. ''Love, what is all this?''

He didn't wait to reply, but instead took 3 packs of pregnancy sticks and pushed me into the bathroom gently.

''Gray, waii..'' he hushed me and closed the bathroom door.

I took the pregnancy stick out of the package... this was my 34th stick in the past year. That's how many false alarms we've gotten in the last year. I gently stroked my tummy. I took a deep breath.

___

(GRAY)

My heart was racing, Please.. please....I begged. I crouched in front of the bathroom with my back against the door.

''GRAY!'' Juvia screamed. What happend? she didn't open the door.

''Juvia, what is it?'' I asked.

''Gray...grrayyyyy'' I quickly opened the door and found a whimpering Juvia sitting on top of the bath tub. She was sobbing uncontrollably, ''What is it?'' I asked gently.

She pulled me into a hug, ''Gray, I am pregnant. You're going to be a father'' she said whimpering.

She took the pregnancy sticks and showed me, it all came out positive.

I couldn't believe it! I was dying out of happiness! I hugged my wife and kissed her. ''Thankyou Juvia!! Thankyou for making me the happiest man alive. You gave me something that I thought I would never deserve.''

I was overwhelmed with joy, I took Juvia from the bathtub(Bridal style).

''Gray, put me down. I could still walk, silly.'' Juvia said as she interlocked her arms around my neck. I gently placed her on the bed and kneeled down in front of her.

''Gray'' she whispered as she stroked my hair, gently. ''I love you, you've given me the best gift I could ever wish for.'' she kissed my forehead.

''I want to touch it..'' I whispered. I unbuttoned her nightgown.

''Gray.. we can't.. well I don't know if we can'' What is this idiot thinking? I didn't know if I could control my laughter. I continued unbuttoning and stopped as I reached her waist. She kept mumbling, and the tint on her cheeks were more visible. ''Gray.. we can't.. we have to ask the doc..'' She stopped as I kissed her stomach.

''I love you'' I whipered. I pressed my ear onto her soft skin, and wrapped my arms around her waist. '' I can't wait to meet you. Papa and mama love you''

I gazed up at Juvia, she was sobbing again. ''Don't, what are you crying for? Juvia, You've given me more than what I can ask for. Thankyou for loving me uncondtionally, love. I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you. I would never be able to give you as much as what you've given me. I love you so damn much, women'' I pulled her closer to me, I wrapped my arms around her bare skin, and kissed her passionately. She rested her arms against my chest and pushed me onto the bed, as she took the lead.

''Wait..'' She whispered, her cheeks were slightly turning into a shade of pink. ''I don't know, Gray.. we should see the doct..'' before she could finish her sentence. I gently pulled her over me, and hugged her.

'' I don't think I will be able to last 9 months, Juvia'' I teased her. Juvia chuckled and pressed her lips against my cheek.

''I love you, Gray fullbuster!'' she whispered.

Hi Guys! Hope you all like this chapter! Haven't updated in a while, sorry to keep you all waiting. Be sure to check out my new account as well, when you have time. Thank you for all the love and support! Love you all :):D