22

(Rogue)

Yukino didn't even wait for me to let her in to the house. "Yukino! Go away." I groaned

"No! I won't go until you tell that bastard to leave me alone." She demanded.

She's lying.

"Tell him to stop" Yukino followed me around trying to convince me about Sting.

"Tell him I moved on, I don't like him anymore"

"So you admit, you liked him before?" her face was fully red.

"No, I never liked him. You are my bestfriend, why aren't you saying anything? "

"Stop lying to yourself. You think I'm stupid. I known you since we were 3, I know everything about you. I know how much you waited to see him when he came back from Canada?" I said.

"When did you buy this palce? I've never seen it." Yukino asked, looking around.

She changed the damn subject!!

"It isn't mine, it's Stings." I replied.

"It's what, why in the world did you call me to his place!!! Are you crazy? " She whisper yelled.

"Is he here?"I knew how much they liked each other. I called her in while he was sleeping.

"He isn't here.." I lied.

She felt relieved as I said that sentence. Sting must have gotten up by now.

"Yukino, can you get me the documents from the room upstairs, it's the one to the right. " she ran up to the stairs.

She was always so cheerful and immature in front of me, but she always acted mature around him. She wanted to show him, that she didn't have feelings for him.

"AHH.....ROGUEEEEE, YOU TOLD ME HE WASN'T HERE!!!" Yukino yelled from upstairs.

I guess she saw him. Well, he's gonna own me for this.
----——————

(Sting)

"Yukino, put it down. You're the one who barged into my room while I was in the shower." Rogue...damn it!! He had the worst timing. "Yukino put the taser down, I'm not gonna do anything to you." I said gently.

"Why the hell are you here?"

She's asking me why I am in my own house. "Can I not be in my own house?" I asked. She didn't say anything.

Yukino put the taser down on to the bed. I felt 1000 times more relieved. Last time she used it, she had to kiss me to bring me back.
I didn't mind her kissing me, but I really wanted to be conscious this time.

She grabbed the documents that was on the bed."I'm sorry, I didn't know you would be here, Ro...rogue told me that you weren't here." She stuttered."I'm leaving.."

"Oh no way!! I'm not planing on letting you go after you made the effort to come to my room." I teased.

I pulled her towards me, her body crashed against mine. "What are y..ou doing? Sting...let go!"