7

(Gray)

I took my shoes off and walked in. Natsu was on the couch. Again, he was watching Naruto. This guy.

"You're here." Natsu said.

"I am going to go to my room. By the way where is Jellal and laxus?" I asked

"They're sleeping. What did she say?" Natsu asked.

"Who?" I knew exactly who he was asking about. I wasn't in the mood to talk about her.

"What do you mean who, Juvia....how is she?" Natsu asked. "Seriously, bro! Tell me what happened."

"You seem to be more interested in her than I am."  I could see the eagerness in his face. He really wanted to know what happened between Juvia and I.

"She is going to be my best friends wife....of course I should show some interest" Natsu said

"I am going to go sleep. I dont want to talk about that women" I ignored him and walked away.

___________________

(Lucy)

" I can't wait for tomorrow,." I said.
Erza, Juvia and Mira stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Did you meet someone?" Mira asked.

"Are you going on a date?" Juvia asked.

"No! You idiot. You and I are going to go get your wedding dress.!!" I was overwhelmed with joy.

Juvias expression changed. I knew she wasn't looking forward to it. I could hear the uneasiness in her voice." Ah...yea, geez Lucy, you seem more excited than I am."

"Why aren't you excited? We have been friends since we were 5, Ever since then, your dream was to wear a wedding dress. To marry your Prince Charming and you told me I was going to hold your veil." I said. I was sad that she didn't remember these things. She didn't have that fun charisma anymore.

"You remember my dream more than I do" Juvia said as she went to the fridge.

"Is Gray coming...?" Erza asked.
Juvia threw all of us a ice cream cone.

"He said he doesn't have time to waste on me..." Juvia answered Erza,while munching on the cone.

"Asshole." Erza muttered

"He changed so much, Juvia! Haven't you never seen him before at school ...he was in the same school as us" Mira added.

I never knew he was in the same school us as.

—————
~Juvia~

"No .I haven't. I might have....I wasn't very close to guys in our school . I might have seen him. It was just Gajeel and I."

"Well dah! Gajeel is your brother. Did you really not know him then? Grah and Gajeel were really close friends, How is that you never seen him?" Mira said as she took a huge bite from her cone.

"Same with me....I haven't seen them either." Lucy said.

"He came to your brothers wedding." Mira said.

"Really!! I didn't see him. Does he know I am Gajeels sister?" I asked.

"I think he knows that Gajeel has a sister, but I think he doesn't know that you're his sister." Mira answered.

"I still don't get it. We always ate lunch together with the guys!! Haven't you guys not seen them once? " Erza said, digging her spoon into the icecream container.