34

How.. how is that possible? No. How could Lyon be his brother?

"How long have you known?"

"Few weeks" he replied staring ahead towards the highway. I could sense the distress in his voice.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. He should have told me, after all I am his wife. I deserve to know. Why would he hide it from me?

"I didn't know how to... I thought you would blame me or something." He said.

"I am your wife,Gray." I said disappointingly. I wondered how hard it might be for him, he was holding it all in all along. Why couldn't he just tell me?

"I should've told you,I know. I never thought the man I despised so much would be my brother. I still don't want to believe it, I don't want to believe it, Juvia. I just want to wake up from this nightmare. I don't know want to do. I don't want Lyon in our life ag..." he faced me " I don't want him to come between us again, or ever hurt Meredy. I don't know what to do..i am lo.." I held his hands.

" He won't come between us. I only love you." His fingers traced the features on my face.

"Thankyou...Juvia.." he whispered against my ears.
_
_

//7 months later//

--
--
(Grays Pov)

I still can't believe I lied to Juvia in order to meet him. She's so angry at me. She hasn't even answered my call.

_
Lyon was very hesitant. "What do you want?" He said in a gruff tone.

"How long are you planing to make me wait outside?" I asked.

"What did you come here for? To kill me?" He joked.

"No" I nodded.

He rolled his eyes and went into his penthouse. "How did you even find me?"

"Father." I sighed.

"Guess the old man told you." He chuckled.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Took me a while to figure out." He reached for a wine in the cabinet. "What do you want, Gray?"

"You are having a baby boy, Lyon." His eyes widend. He was about to say something, but stopped. The glimpse of happiness in his face was evident.

"Why are you telling me this?" Lyon asked, while pouring the wine onto the glass.

"Figured you might wanna know. She's due in a week or so." I could vividly see the sadness in his eyes.

He slid the glass of wine towards me. " How's Juvia?" He asked.

"She's fine. " I muttered.

"Woah, chill. I'm not going after her anymore. You look as if I'm going to steal her away from you." he chuckled.

" You tried multiple times, I swear do.." he cut me of.

"I don't love Juvia anymore. There has always been someone who pestered with my mind more than your wife ever did." He confessed.

"Why don't you say that to her, then? She's still loves you. They forced her multiple times to abort it." He knew exactly who I was talking about.

Lyon looked shocked. " Why didn't she? I made it clear that she could have! I told her to live her life. I told her not to carry around something I forced upon her!!"