29

(Rogue)

I thought she hated me, I thought she was trying her best to ignore me as possible.
No matter what I possibly tried, I couldn't erase Minerva out of my heart.

I wanted her to accept my feelings, I knew she thinks that I'm joking around with her.

Minerva is 4 years older than me. She uses that as an excuse to stay away from me. Why the hell does she care about it so much? She never told me about the fact that my mother asked her to stay away from me.

She is hiding it from me. How long is she going to listen to my mother?

I threw my jacket and took my tie of, I fell on to the bed. I thought about what happened at her penthouse.

"Get out, Rogue" was the last thing she said to me.

I didn't want to leave her. I wanted to stay with her.

----------

"Why is that I am supposedly not good enough for you, Minerva?" I was desperate for her.

"Rogue let go of me.." Minerva tried to get away from my grip on her arms.

"No. I'm not leaving until I receive an answer from you" I demanded.

"Rogue.. leave. I'm serious." She said.

"Minerva..I love you. Please"

I knew she had feelings for me. She has to. After all these years that we've known each other. She should know how important she is to me and how much I cherish her.

"Rogue..I'm warning you" Minerva said looking away from me.

"Look at me. What is it? What is it that is stopping you from coming to me?" I asked.

"Rogue. Don't. I don't want this" she pulled away from my arms and walked away.

"Minerva. I'm not going to let you leave me again. I really do love you." I said.

I ran after her and pulled her towards me.

"I don't care Rogue! I don't care if you love me." She yelled."Let go of me."

She covered her right eye. She hated those tears. She hated crying. The tears followed the scar in her eyes.

"Why Rogue? Am I your plaything now? What about Kagura?" She said whispering.

"I know. I know I'm not what you need. I have too many flaws. You deserve better, Rogue."

I pushed her against the wall, " Shut up" I muttered.

"Minerva! I don't care." I yelled.
Was she that afraid of my family? She stayed away from me because my mother told her to never see me again.

How could she? I tried so much just to have her next to me, and now she finds a pathetic reason to stay away from me.

"No. Rogue. Im older than you, I can't.. I won't. I told you a billion times I don't love you." She looked right at me. She was lying. Lies. "I don't lov.." before she could utter an another word, my lips crashed against her seductive red lips.

I pressed my hands against the wall, so that she won't escape from me. Was she fighting me? She didn't let me in. She tried to push me away.

My heart ached when I felt her hands pressing against my chest. I grabbed hold of her hands and pinned it against the wall.

"Minerva! Stop it. For heaven sakes..please. please stop torturing me" I pleaded.
She looked at me, was she thinking about it? Was she giving me a chance?