13

(Jellal)
Erza was walking behind Juvia, she looked stunning.

If I hadn't done what I did that night,  You would have been staying right next to me. Erza smiled at me as if nothing ever happend between us.

I couldn't smile back at her. I wanted her to be with me so badly. I wanted to hold her and see her smile. I wanted her to walk with me down the wedding isle.

——————-
(Juvia)
I was caught offguard by his intense glare.
I looked around to see Gajeel, but he wasn't there. I knew my father did this.
Erza adjusted my veil, and stood behind me as my bridesmaid. I had reached the altar, the priest smiled at me.

His mischievous black eyes were only on me. He had never looked at me like this.

"We shall begin
Dear children of God, you have come to this place so that the Lord may seal your love in .." said the priest.

The preist kept going on and on

But Gray was in his own world..I didn't feel anything, I only felt his glare on me

"Groom. Please repeat this after me

I, Gray Fullbuster take you Juvia Lockser...to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'til death do us part: according to God's holy ordinance, and there to I pledge you my love and faithfulness." Gray repeated after the priest.

" I, Gray Fullbuster take you Juvia Lockser...to be my wedded wife "

The priest turned towards me, I could feel my heart racing. I didn't even want to say. The vows.

" Bride, Please repeat this after me
I, Juvia Lockser take you Gray Fullbuster ...to be my wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health."

(I am not writing the whole damn thing)

"I, Juvia Lockser take you Gray Fullbuster" I tried to hold in the rush of tears " to be my wedded husband" I repeated what the priest had said.

" You may exchange the rings..," The priest said.

_____________
(Gray)

Jellal handed me the ring. I couldn't take my eyes of off her. Her hand were as cold as ice. Why were they so cold?

I gently put the ring into her finger.

What have I done? What am I even doing?
I had a chance to stop this wedding, but I still didn't.

Erza handed Juvia the ring,  she took my hands and gently put the ring onto my finger.

"The bride and groom may kiss now." The priest gave us his blessings.

I had to get my act together.
I can't kiss her. Falling in ove with her will destroy me. Ican never fall in love with this women.

The crowds were whispering. Why was it so hard for me to kiss her?

But still, she stood there like a fool waiting to be kissed by the man who ruined her life.