33

I was on the phone with Rogue, Gray was laying on the couch as I talked to Rogue.

"What are you talking about, Rogue? Stop joking around."

"She's pregnant, Juvia." Rogue said.

"She's.. What?" I questioned."what the hell are you talking about?"

"That's why she ignored You all along.."

"How... Wh..who is he?" I asked

"He left her, Juvia. Now she has to take care of the child. Mother's trying to make her abort it. She's with me right now."

"Oh god." I was crying...poor Meredy.

Gray got up, and soothed my back.
"What is it?" Gray mouthed.

"Rogue, I'll be there soon. Don't tell her I'm coming." I hung up.

~~~
"Gray.....Meredy is.."

Gray looked at me painfully. "Hey Juvia! Calm down. What is it?" Gray couped my face, and wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Juvia.. What happened to Meredy?" Gray asked.

"She's pregnant. Gray. Her mother wants to make her abort it. She. hadn't. talked. to. Me for. so long." I said between tears.

"Juvia, calm down. It's okay." Gray told me as I leaned onto his shoulder.

"It's not okay, Gray. He left her. she's all alone."

"Juvia, we will go right now. Nothing is going to happen to her...okay?" Gray assured me.

_________
Rogue opened the door. " Where is she?" I asked.

Rogue was quiet for a second. I could feel the tension between Gray and Rogue.

"She's upstairs. She isn't even eating well. Juvia..Im worried." Rogue answered.

Gray followed me up the stairs. How could she hide her pregnancy from me? Meredy was sitting by the window, her knees were pressed to her chest and her head was resting on her knees.

I didn't know how to talk to her. I felt so distant from her. Gray's was caressing my back softly.

"Mer...Meredy."

Meredy turned around and looked at us. There were bags under her eyes, she looked weak and fragile.

"Ju..Juv ..Juvia" she stuttered, her eyes became puffy and red. "Juvia-nee.." she cried.

I went over to her and hugged her.
"Meredy!! Oh god...Im so sorry..I wasn't there for you. It's my f.." I hated to see Meredy so broken.

"He doesn't want me,nee. He doesn't love me. He doesn't want my baby.. Juviaaa....I love him. I still love him nee-chan" Meredy cried onto my shoulders.

"It's okay.. Meredy, we will sort it o.." she interrupted me.

"Noo!!! Mother will make me abort it. I can't loose it. He gave me this precious child... I can't loose my baby." She wrapped her arms around her tummy.

"No Meredy, nothing will happen. I won't let her do anything. Don't cry Meredy... it's okay." I rubbed her back, but she kept crying.

"Meredy, who....who is the father?" I asked. She was silent. "Mered..y"

"Tell her, before I do." Rogue interrupted us.

"Rogue!!" I glared at him.
"Meredy...who is he?" Meredy wiped her tears with her sleeve.

"He never loved me, he used me in order for him to have you." Meredy wiped her tears.

Used me in order for him to have you?