27

--ROGUE--

"Rogue! Please don't do anything to him. Juvia is going to be fine. " Sting said as he tried to everything possible to make me stay away from Gray. He didn't even tell me that Juvia was hurt.

"Sting! How could you hide something this serious from me? What were you thinking? How could you not tell me that Levy called you?" I yelled at Sting.

"Which hospital is she in?" He didn't answer

"I'm fuckin serious."

Sting didn't say anything and got into the car and started driving.

--

-————

~Sting~
"Please, Rogue. Don't make a scene! It's a damn hospital." I pleaded with Rogue. He ignored me and barged into Juvias room.

Shit.

Gray was beside her and Yukino as well.
This is not going to go well. I saw Rogue burning with anger as he saw his dearest cousin laying on the bed.

"Sting.. rogue.." Gray said.

"Why are you guys her..." before Yukino could utter an other word.

Rogue took Gray by the collar and punched him. Gray fell on the floor, blood poured from his mouth. Yukino screamed in horror as she tried to stop Rogue, I pulled her back.

"Rogue!! LET GO of Gray!!" Yukino yelled.

"Rogue, that's enough" I warned Rogue, but he kept hitting him.

Shit Rogue. I pushed Yukino to the side.
I tried to stop him, he didn't even flinch.

He was too strong. He kept beating Gray.
The doors opened. Jellal came in along with Erza.

Jellal ran and pulled Rogue away from Gray. Erza went to Gray and helped him get up.

"Rogue! The hell is wrong with you." Jellal yelled.

"Let me Go! Jellal.. I'm warning you! How dare he hurt Juvia? I'm serious, let me go!! Her brother is an ass who would let him hurt her, but I'm not like that. .. I'm going to kill him!" Rogue was yelling at the top of his lungs.

I've never see Rogue act like this before. I got a hold of Rogue and took him away from Gray.

Gray got up from the floor with the help of Erza. I noticed the dark circles under his eyes, he looked sick and frail. Rogue tried to charge at him again, Jellal restrained him.

"I'm warning you,Fullbuster! If something happens to Juvia. I am going to kill you!!" Rogue warned him.

Gray wiped of the blood from his jaw. Erza placed a piece of cloth over his jaw.

Gray didn't react at all. It was as if he was fed up. Gray never let anyone go. He always gets his revenge. But this time it was different.

He fell in front of Rogue, he was kneeling in front of him. The great Gray kneeled in front of Rogue.

——-

~Gray~

I've never kneeled in front of someone, but for her I had to. I wasn't suprised that Rogue did this to me. I saw how much Juvia meant to Rogue.
It reminded me of ultear, about how much she meant to me.

"I'm sorry.." I said.

"I'm sorry,Rogue. I shouldn't have hurt her. I know I did this to her." Tears landed on my hands.