26

The women I love was embraced by him.

I don't want to loose her..

I can't loose her.

I won't loose her.

She's all I have. I have nothing else in my life. I missed her all these days, I couldn't even sleep without having her beside me.

I took my coat and tie of, I placed them on the couch.

How will I live if she leaves me for him? I can't live without her. My thoughts were still wandering around, juvia.

How can I act as if It doesn't hurt me?

I looked at the envelope in my hands. That bastard! I read the letter that was inside. It was a blank paper with one or two sentence. I wanted to kill whoever send this to me?

Your wife is having the time of her life. She has been doing a lot of things behind your back.

I saw the pictures that was inside the envelope.

It was pictures of her. I threw them onto the floor.

I'm going to kill him! How dare he try to take away what's mine
________________________________

~~Juvia-

I stormed out of the room! I couldn't believe Lyon would do something like this. I could hear him calling out my name.

Lyon ran after me.!I couldn't stop crying.

I felt hurt, betrayed, lost... How could Lyon do this?

--
--
I left the damn building and got into the car. My head wasn't straight. I felt sick, I just wanted Gray beside me.

I was waiting all these days for Gray to come home, I don't know how I'll face him.

-
--
I opened the door

Did he come home? I saw him laying on our couch! He looked tired and weary. Was he waiting for me?

"Gray..." I managed to say his name. He didn't say anything. Was he sleeping?

I went closer towards him. He was sleeping. I sat beside him.

"I missed you..Gray."

I wanted to kiss him..but I couldn't forget the fact that my lips just touched an another man.

"I'm sorry. " I whispered.

I felt as if I did something horrible. I knew how much Gray hated Lyon... But I never knew why

As I got up from the couch, he pulled me down.

He was awake all along. He knew I was here. Did he hear me?

I missed his warmth. The warmth of his hands started radiating through my arms.

He managed to sit up properly.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to wake you up." I said as I got up. He pulled me down and I fell onto his lap.