8

Juvia

"Idiot. How could you not tell me he was your friend." I yelled at my brother.

"I thought you knew." Gajeel said.

"When I went to your  friends house, they didn't even know who I was "  I knew it was hopeless to try to escape from this.

"I thought they knew......well they never talked about their siblings  so I didn't bother to tell them about mine" Gajeel reasoned.

"You thought they knew! They don't even know you have sister." I yelled. Lucy tried her best to keep her laughter in.

"Well is it my fault that we don't even resemble each other." He said.

"Well is it my fault! You're acting as if it's my fault!"  I yelled at him again.

"No, no Juvia that's not what I meant"  Gajeel said, he was tryin to comfort  me.

I could picture Gajeel getting frustrated. I'm sure he never thought that one of his bestfriends would become his sister's  potential husband.

"You fell in love with levy because Jet introduced her to you.." I said
(Jet's levys brother) 

"why are you bringing jet up...me and levy were meant to fall in love with each other even if he didn't introduce us" he said, I could hear levy from the background.

"At least! you could have told him that I was your sister 6 years ago." I said, At Least he could have  mentioned my name once in front of his friends.

"He wasn't interested to know.." I could hear the pain in his voice .

"What are you going to do about this...you are the one who caused this.." I knew gajeel can't do anything about this.

"What do you want me to do...Do you want me to tell him that your my sister. You know father won't let me stop this" he said.

"Are you an idiot! If you tell him now, he  is going to hate me even more because I am your sister "

"what do you want me to do? Give him a chance, Gray is a really nice person"Gajeel said

"Nice...my ass" I muttered"He is the most arrogant person Ive ever met."

"Don't talk about him like that." Gajeel said. I was 100%sure that this ice bastard that I'm going to marry had completly controlled my brother. This is the first time I've ever heard Gajeel defend someone.

"So you care about how I talk about him but you don't care about how he treats me. Why aren't you saying anything, I too wanted fall in love with someone like you and levy did....I also deserve that Gajeel!" I yelled.

"Stop crying Juvia, I will be there tomorrow morning.Levy and I are getting on our plane...I will talk to you when we reach Japan and...I got you a plushy... " Gajeel tried to comfort me. I really did miss my brother.

"Which one? " I asked

"Bye bye Juvia I gotta go..." He said

"Bye...just hurry up and come here..I miss you"

"I miss you too." Gajeel said as he hung up.

----
(Lucy)

"Plushy, seriously Juvia?" Erza  asked while tossing around on the sofa" A plushy. How old are you? You're 24 already."

"Gajeel always gives Juvia plushies....it's like a brother and sister thing. She has every single plushy Gajeel has given to her." I  threw the pillow at Erza. "Get up, you ass! You've been sleeping for almost 15 hours" I yelled