10

(JELLAL)

"Je..Jellal" Erza stuttered, her eyes widened.

"Gajeel...how is gajeel and levy related to juvia.." I asked.

"They are not related." Mira added.

"Jellal, they are not..." Erza said as she avoided my gaze.

I walked closer towards her. "You're lying.."

"No, I am not." she stammered.

"You look down when you're lying." 

Erza turned to Mira. "Mira, go to laxus with the food." Mira nodded. "I'll be there"

Mira left and Erza tried to follow her. I held her wrist and pulled her back.

"what are you hiding? Erza?" I muttered. Damn'it!I wanted an answer

"Let me go!" she wrestled to pull her wrist away.

She was still weak when she was with me.

"How is Gajeel related to Juvia?" I asked her again."Erza! Tell me!" I didn't mean to raise my voice.

"I don't think you need to know."

My grip tightened on her wrist as she tried to leave.

"Je..jellal" Her siren like voice ringed through my mind.

I walked closer to her, before I could even realize her body was pressed against mine. 

"Let me go...I can't stand to look at you. I thought we would never meet again.." Erza said. Did she hate me that much? I let go of her hand...and sat beside her.

"Is that so...you can't stand to look at me?  You still hate?"

"There is no reason to hate you. I told myself 6 years ago" Erza sighed. If I meet you again! you will be a stranger that I don't know. I sincerely thank-you  for helping Juvia, but we both have nothing to do with each other again. You are free to leave " she was very composed.

"If I meet you again, you will be a stranger that I don't know, but we both have nothing to do with each other again. How could you say those things without any feelings? How is it that your able to forget the feelings we had 6 years ago. What we had between us was real! you loved me...I loved you, but how did you forget all of those times we spent together....so quickly?" 

Erza please.. lets give it a try.. please

"I loved you then, but you are the one who broke our love. It's been 6 years Jellal, I  am not going to linger around the past you ruined for me."

"Er..erza..Please" 

"Leave if you want to." Erza got up and she walked away, leaving me here by myself.

-AFTER A FEW HOURS-

Erza was sleeping on the chair across fromI took off my suit, and layed it on top of her dress...and sat beside her.

"Erza...since when have you started to wear dresses?" I wondered.

Do you remember the first time we fell in love? After all these years.I can still remember the first time we met.

I felt her head fall upon my shoulders.

Erza....is there any way I could make you come back to me?

........................................................................

(Mira)