6

-Gray-

"How is Natsu?" Mira asked.

"Isn't there someone else you should be asking about?"

"No. There isn't. " She replied

"What about you, Erza?" It surprised me to see them act like this.

"Me....what about me?" She asked.

"Did you erase Jellal out of your mind, like Mira erased laxus?" I was pissed. I hated the fact she treated Jellal like that. He loved her so much and yet.

"There is no reason to erase him of my mind. We weren't close enough to erase each other." She said, her voice was cracking.

"Well, I will relay your messages to them." Do they have no feelings at all for them anymore?

"No need, Gray..they are not that important." Mira said.

"How could you both change so much in this few years?" I asked them

"You should be asking that question to yourself." Erza said as she pointed towards the door. "If you don't mind, my friend is waiting for you outside"

I left their penthouse. I couldn't stand to be next to them, after they broke Jellal and Laxus. They hurt them too much.

My heart felt eased as I saw Juvia leaning against the wall.

"I didn't know you were hurt." I sighed. She looked really hurt. I couldn't believe Susan did this to her.

"You didn't have to come by." Juvia whispered. I could tell she was surprised. She must have thought that I didn't care. I swear I'll teach Susan a lesson for doing this to juvia.

"I guarantee you that your not going to have a happy life." I told her. I leaned next to her on the wall. Why do I have ro ruin everything? Why can't I give her a chance?

"Why are you so sure about it? Can't you not give me a chance, our life would turn out differently." Her eyes were filled with hope.

I hated to do this to her. She was absolutely mesmerizing.

"I don't think you can change the factors that are going to impact on your life. Or Well you can change it if your planning on cancelling the wedding."

"Why did you come all the way here if you were planning on hurting me? I thought you cared about me, didn't you come here because I got hurt?"

"Cared? why would you think that?.....the word care is not in my dictionary." I saw the pain in her eyes. Lies..lies. "And I am not going to bother myself about caring for my future wife."

"You're too harsh Gray, why do you have to say all these things?" She said, she was trying to hide her pain.

"I get that quite a lot. By the way, my parents are holding a family meeting on Saturday." I completely ignored her feelings and changed the topic.

"I know." Juvia mumbled.

"The wedding date is also set....its on Sunday" she was quite and didn't say anything at all. "Why aren't you saying anything?" I asked.