23

Grays pov

He didn't take his eyes off her. He knew his limits but kept pushing it. He sat beside Juvia. I regretted making her work with me. I heard from Loke that Lyon wanted to work with Juvia.  

I felt stupid.
She was my wife and I couldn't even start a conversation up with her and here I see this jerk trying to take her from me.

I didn't pay attention to what the other board members were saying. My attention was on her. I never saw her smile so brightly before. Whenever she was with him, she was happy. I felt like killing him, everytime she smiled at him.

She read over the contract, and brought it to me. She didn't look at me. I was the one who kept on pushing her away.

She was wearing a tight velvet dress. The dress revealed her curves. Any guy would stare at her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was with me 24/7 yet I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't stop staring at her. My gaze and my mind was only on her. All I wanted right now is have her on my laps.

I promised myself that I won't love her, but it turns out that I can't live a second without her.

I really wanted her to be next to me. I could smell her cologne. It wasn't too strong. Her hair was tied in a bun, revealing her soft pail neck. I liked it when her hair was down. I wanted to bury my head into her neck . I really needed to pick myself up. I couldnt stop it. She looked at me, she noticed me staring at her. I didn't look away. I couldn't. She reverted her gaze back to Lyon. The way she looked at him tortured me.
______

We got into the car, she didn't even bothered look at me.

" I'm leaving for a business trip tomorrow. I will only come back after a week". I wanted her to stay with me tomorrow. I didn't want to bear not seeing her for this long.

"And....?" Juvia questioned

I wanted to know what she was doing, where she was going, who she was meeting, but I couldn't ask her. I had no right to.

"I just wanted to let you know."
She nodded and faced the window.

I turned the radio on to avoid the silence.

Great. You gotta be kidding me. I hate you, I love you : started playing...

It was one hell of a depressing song. It had words I wanted to say to her, but couldn't. What was keeping me away from her? I saw her getting out the car. She waited for me. My heart skipped a beat.

She was wearing red heels. I always see her struggling when she wears them. She dropped the envelope in her hand, Her dress stood above her knee, I felt my cheeks burn as she bend down to pick up the paper she dropped.
Her thighs, she had a beautiful pair of legs. I felt like a teenage boy whose hormones are acting up. I wanted to feel it again. I wanted to feel the joy I felt when her body wrapped around mine that day, once more. Just once more. No women had made me chase after them, but her, she was killing me. I wanted more of her every time I saw her. I looked away and tried to forget the fetish thoughts I had of her. She was driving me insane!

I didn't want her to see me, I opened the door. She followed me.

—————

(Juvia)
I saw him go upstairs. I fell on to the couch. I threw my heels on to the floor. I wasn't myself. I knew he won't come back down. I picked myself up and tried to walk. I couldn't forget the way he looked at me. My heart was racing every single second I was there. I knew everyone noticed the tension between us.