37

~~~~Gray~~~

"Rogue.." Juvia stuttered.

"What the hell is that bastard doing here?" Rogue glared at Lyon.

"Yo, Rogue calm down!" I said.

"Shut up Gray!" He barked.

Before I could say anything, Rogue threw a punch at Lyon. "Gray do something...!!" Juvia yelled

Great.

Shit.

The next thing I knew, Lyon was on the floor and Rogue was throwing punches at him. "Rogue..get off!" I tried to pull him away.

"Rogue.. Rogue please stop." A black haired women came running and touched his shoulder. She kneeled down beside him.

I realized it was... Minerva...? Why was she with him?

"Rogue, calm down." Minerva whispered as she placed her hands on his face.

Rogue silently got up and left the waiting room. He didn't say anything. Minerva apologized to Lyon and ran after Rogue.

Juvia followed her. It wasn't the best time to run after my wife.

__

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked Lyon. Lyon wiped the blood away from his jaw.

"I deserved it. I would've done the same if someone had knocked my sister up." He chuckled.

I thought about our Ultear...

"Rogue will get over it soon, don't worry." I said. "I'll get some bandaids and ointment." Lyon pulled me down as I got up.

"Don't go anywhere. Just... just stay with me. I feel scared. I'm worried about Meredy."

"She will be fine, Lyon. Don't worry about her. Meredy is strong."

-----

~~~~~Lyon~~~~~

Meredy had been transferred to room 56C, Gray and all the others were waiting outside.

Meredy was soundly sleeping.

I held onto our precious son. I regretted everything I did. I couldn't stop the tears that were overwhelming me.

My son. "Aki..." My little hope.

Aki's tiny hands were wrapped around mine.
He was soundly sleeping in my arms.

"I'm sorry..Papa is sooo sorry."

I silently cried, I couldn't hold onto my tears. I had hurt him before he was even born. I was just like my father.

-
-

Meredy layed on the bed, she was trying to peek over at our son. I layed him next to her.

"Baby, my angel.... mama is so happy to meet you." Her smile had lit the whole room.

I once had told the women in front of me to kill this beautiful child. I had told her to get rid of it. How was I so cruel to think about letting go of this precious little Angel?

I wiped my tears. I couldn't handle It. It was overwhelming. Guilt ran though me.

I played with his little hand.

Meredy gently touched my arm. "Lyon, it's fine. Let's start again, I can't bear to watch you like this. Okay?"She said " I know we made mistakes, our baby was made through a mistake, but Aki turned out to be the best thing that happend in our life." She said between tears.