T-W-E-N-T-Y O-N-E

Start from the beginning

    "Yo go try these on" I say as I hand him a pair of ripped jeans that I like and push all the other clothes away. Maybe this will give that clerk some work so he can stop looking at my man.

    I gently put my arm around Yo and guide him to the changing rooms. Looking behind me I see the clerk looking absolutely annoyed. That'll teach to keep his eyes to himself.

    Yo walks into the changing room and I have this Urge to go in after him but I stop myself and settle on the sit just outside.

    Coming out of the changing room I immediately know that these jeans were made for him. He turns around giving me a full 360 view. Damn, they leave nothing to the imagination when it comes to that ass. He looks really good. But too good. I don't want anyone else to see. I quickly get up and block him from that store clerk who is still looking our way.

    "Yo I'll buy you those jeans for you" I say " but you have to make a promise to me"

    "What?"

    "Always wear them with a long shirt"

    "Hmm why?" He asks.

    "Cause..." I debate on telling him the truth, "Just promise"

    "Um ok?" He says in that I don't want to do it so I don't have to voice.

    "Yo?"

    "Ok ok I promise" he says as he giggles, damn his so cute. His giggles are so cute is being a total cutie right now and my heart can't take it.

   "Good"

    "I want to try this shirt too" -Yo.

    "Ok"

    "When Yo steps out of the dressing room I about have a heart attack. The shirt is exposing all of his neck that's covered with hickeys everywhere. What the fuck. Am I an animal, a leech. It looks like I was trying to eat him and suck him dry. But damn why am I happy to see them.

    I like that he wore my shirt. But now I'm starting to wonder if he should have covered them at all. This would have been a better way to show people his mine. But then again I don't want people talking bad about him.

    The pink flush on his face isn't helping my situation at all because it's just making me want him more.

    "I'll buy this too" I say

    "I-It's ok, I'll get this" Yo says as he looks at himself in the mirror and his eyes flicker my way. I know what his thinking about because I'm thinking about it too. Damn. I hope we can get to doing what we did last night soon and a little more. I've had blue ball all day. But Is it bad for me to be so happy right now?

    After Yo changes I go and pay for the jeans and shirt, ignoring his protests about the shirt. Thank god it wasn't that clerk that was eyeing Yo earlier who cashed us out. Looking over my shoulder I saw that he was still putting away the rest of the clothes. Damn, I'm not a malicious person but is it bad that I feel satisfied right now.

    After we leave the store, we go straight to the movie theatre. It's still the middle of the day so it's not as packed. If I time this right we can go eat then come watch the movie before the night rush.