EPILOGUE

No explanation, no bak bak nothing... read if you want else leave it
Published on the request of theresaharsita
*******
Doc: I must say Mr. Ranveer. Your sister is a true fighter and this both also. Normally saving mother and baby in such a complicated case is near to impossible but all three are fit and fine.
Sanskar stumbles lightly but Lakada support him from either side. He had happy tears knowing that all three are fine.

Suj: Can we meet her?

Doc: In some time we are shifting her to normal ward.

Sharmishta and Sujata take the babies from the nurses. The doctors leave from there.

AP: Your fight was useless. It's a cute girl and a cute boy.

Suj: And both went on her mother.

She: I will call Maa and Bauji and tell them the good news.

Shekhar goes from there.

Rag: Chachiji give doll to me.

Lak: Maa give Champ to me.

Ran: No give first champ to me.

Sha: First it's their grandparents right.

One by one all hold the little cuties. Soon one nurse informs them that Swara is conscious and shifted to the ward.

Ran: Sanskar you go in first but don't you dare to romance with her.

Lak: Right every time you start your romance in the hospital ward.

Sanskar scratches his forehead and goes inside. He sees Swara closing her eyes but tears were flowing down her eyes. Sanskar goes and sits near her carefully. He wipes her tears and she opens her eyes.

Swa: Sanskar...

San: Shhh... you need rest.

Swa(crying): I am sorry Sanskar because of my carelessness we...

Sanskar sees her crying and immediately hugs her knowing what she is thinking.

San: Swara nothing happened to our children. Look there...

He points towards the door where Ranveer and Kavita were standing with both babies and the whole family behind them. Sanskar wipes her tears. Swara smiles seeing the babies. All enter the ward. Sanlak help Swara to sit while Ranveer places the children in her lap.

Utt: I have thought perfect names for them.

Nik: Why will you select the names?

Utt: Because I am their Bua.

Rag: Uttara you tell the names, leave this duffer.

Utt: For champ Swansh and for princess Swarali.

Ada: Didn't we decided Sanskriti for girl?

Pari: That was before we got to know that Princess is just like Angel.

Lak: Bhai do you remember 1 year back when we stayed in Ranveer's mansion that day we said you something.

Rag: And see it became true!

Kavy: What are you guys talking about?

Ran: They stayed one night in our mansion and there Raglak said that Swasan will get a child first as they are elder (part 12).

Swa: Ma when are Dida, Dadi and Dadiji coming?

She: They will reach in 2 hours. They are eagerly waiting to see their great-grandchildren.

Sah: I think now we all should leave and let Swara, champ and princess rest.

All elders bless Swara, Swarali and Swansh while youngsters left after a teasing session of Sanskar. Everybody left but Sanran stayed with Swara.