Accident

Screen starts with an unconscious Swara

Sanskar keeps her head in his lap, when he accidentally touches her face and gets to know that she has a high temperature. He also checks her cheeks and forehead. He picks her in his arms.

San: Lucky call the doctor I am taking her to our room.
Sanskar made her lie on the bed and sits near her. After a while the doctor comes and checks her.
Rag: Doctor what happened to Swara? Is she fine?
Doc: She has a high fever. I am describing some medicines. She should take them and don't let her do any kind of work.

The doctor leaves from there. The whole day the ladies took care of her and didn't let her work at all. Even next day everything was same. Swara was resting the whole day, so that she is fit for the outing. It was the day on which they were going for the outing. All were in the hall ready. Only Swara was in normal clothes.
Raj: Swara why aren't you ready?
Swa: Bhai I am not feeling well. I won't come.

San: Swara why you didn't tell earlier? We could have postponed the outing.
Swa: No Sanskar. You all go. I will come, when I will feel good again.
All start arguing, but lost against her. So all went leaving her. As soon they left the mansion, Swara went to change her dress. She hurriedly took her car keys, luggage, bag and left from there. She went to the mansion with full speed, while thinking something. On the other side the bus stopped after half of the journey, due some problem. There was a mall nearby, so they decided to go there until the bus is alright. After some hours their journey started again. They arrived in Hyderabad at 11:57 PM. All were tired so directly went inside. All lights were off. As soon the clock striked 12, all lights went on. Before them there were two batches. One with happy Birthday, other one with Happy Marriage Anniversary. All were confused. At that time Swara also comes in front of them with a big smile.
Lak: You weren't coming today then what is all this?

Swa: If I would have come with you guys, then how could I organise all this.
Man: But whose birthday is today?
Swa: Rajveer and Ranveer Bhai and marriage anniversary is of Mom Dad.
Kar: But Rajveer is younger than Ranveer, then how?
Swa: He is 5 minutes younger right Bhai?
Raj: Right.
Swa: Now let's cut the cake.

They cut the cake and have fun time as one family. Next morning. All were ready for sight seeing. Swara was the guide. All were enjoying fully. In the afternoon all went back.
Kavi: Girls let's go for shopping.
Swa: Nice idea and boys will carry our bags. What say?
Boys: Nooo.
Adi: Doll we all have decided, that we will cook for you today.
Others: Correct.

So now it was girls and ladies went for shopping. Boys and Men were cooking. 3 hours later all ladies came back and were shocked seeing the prepared food. All sat down, except Swara. She was in her room.
Rag: Maa do you remember, what last time happened?

At that time Swara came with a CD.
Swa: Maa, Mom I heard when we see something funny before dinner, then it is good for our health and digestion. That's why, I got something. Let's watch it please.
Nobody could say no seeing her cute face, so all went to the TV room. Swara put the CD in the player and starts playing it. In the video the kitchen of the house is shown. The boys are seen walking inside.
Ansh: Adi if you don't know cooking, why you said you knew?
Adi: I tried to get rid of shopping. I thought someone else knows how to cook.
Zain: I have never seen the face of a kitchen.
Raj/Ran: Same here.
Sah: Guys let's give it a try.
They all start doing different thing but it didn't worked out. So they decided to order from outside.
Ada: But this time no mistake, like last time.
San: Right nobody should knew we ordered the food.
The video ends and all ladies were laughing while men were embarrassed.
Nik: It was really working, hadn't Swara shown this video.
Utt: Bhai this is not at all fair.
Lak: Swara what enmity you have with us?
Swa: I think you forgot about the pranks.
Sha: Leave it now and let's have dinner.
Soon all had dinner while talking and laughing. Afterwards the elders were resting and the youngsters decided to watch a movie. They decided to watch a horror movie. During the movie "Poltergeist" all were scared except Swara, who was bored. A naughty idea struck her mind. Suddenly all lights went off. It scared them more.
Sah: I will go and check the lights.
He was going from there, when they saw a dim light and a person in white Saree facing the back. All got scared.

San: Swara is it you? If yes then we aren't scared of you.
He was showing braveness, but was like a scared kitten from inside. Rajveer and Ranveer go and touch the shoulder of the person who turns and it was a girl with long white hairs, a palu on her head, a candle in the hand and a face full of blood. Ranveer and Rajveer jump back to others.
All: Ahhhh Mummmyyyyyy, Bhoooottttttt
Lak: Ye bhoot nai chudail he.

All: Ahhhh Mummmmmyyyyy Chudailllll.
Swara takes the mask of and all lights come back along with the elders. Swara was laughing.
Sul: Why are you all shouting?
Sak: And Swara what are you wearing?

But Swara was busy in laughing.
Soya: Swara you scared us!
Swa: I already said no limits of pranks.
San: Sorry for disturbing everyone.
The elders go back.
Swa: Sanskar what were you saying (mimics him) Swara is it you? If yes then we aren't scared of you. (Normal) Then what happened?
Kar: But Laksh was better (mimics him) Ye bhoot nai chudail he. (Normal) I mean who cares Bhoot he ya Chudail. Both are the same only.
Now everyone burst into laughter. Next morning everyone was sleeping except Swara and other girls. Swara was already planning her next prank. The girls didn't notice her. After some time the boys came out of their rooms.

Boys (scream): Swara/ Princess/ Doll.
The girls go to them. They see all of them in red, blue and yellow collor drenched.
Raj: Swara this is not fair.
Swa: We decided no rules. Now quickly go and change. It's better to bath again.
They again go inside and come out after a quick bath. Outside the girls were talking when the boys came there. Seeing them the girls and elders started laughing. Boys were confused. They look at each other and also start laughing.

Ran: Rajveer look at your hair.
San: Ranveer pink suits you.
Then all stopped laughing realising that even their own hairs are colored. They ran back to their rooms and look at themselves. So now Swara changed their shampoo into dye so all have red,blue,pink,yellow,green or any other haircolor. They again came out making crying faces.
Zain: Swara which revenge are you taking from us.
Swa: Don't worry Bhai it will get our of your hair when we will be back in Kolkata. Until then you can wear cappies. Nice na?
All go to the dining table except the boys.
Adi: We have to do something of her.
San (to Laknik): Your brains are full of pranks then what happened now?
Nik: We loose in front of this devil.
Lak: True.

Ran: Yaar ye hamari band baja degi
Soon they also go to eat breakfast. (I don't want to drag it as next and maybe last idea is playing in my mind🤓) So now only 2 days were left in Hyderabad. In this 5 days they did a lot of Masti. All pranked each other and had fun time together. The elders were happy seeing them happy. It was every day that Swara drove her car alone and others were in the other car. It was evening time, when all were returning back. It was a road where nobody was except them. Swara was in front followed by Sanskar and all others behind. Nikhil was driving the car in which Sanskar, Laksh, Ragini and Uttara also were present. At that time Sanskar gets a message from Unknown number.
Mess: Lal khun ka rang hota he (Red is the colour of blood). When car brakes don't work then it's difficult to break. But death can come anywhere. Someone's life is in danger.
San: What rubbish?

Lak: What happened Bhai?
Sanskar reads the message loud.
Rag: Who can send such a message?
Utt: Bhai what the message says? Red and car brakes failed. Bhai only one person has a red car right now.
San: I think it's all rubbish.
Nik: It's better to confirm it.
Lak: Wait Bhai I will call Swara.
He calls Swara. She picks it and Laksh keeps it on speaker.
Swa: What happened Laksh?
Lak: Are your breaks working?
Swa: They should. What happened?
Rag: Break once!
She tries but they weren't working. At that time she sees a truck in front of her coming.
Swa: They aren't working.
They all get alerted. She somehow tries to escape the route of the truck, so she went on the right side but the truck also went on the right side. She went to left he also went on the left she did it some times. All others were also confused.
Swa: Is he mad?
San: Swara he is doing it to harm you.

As the truck was really near so she dashed her car in the tree there and the truck driver went from there.
Screen freezes on the dashed car