The Past And Plan

Screen starts in the hall of MM

Everyone was sitting there for knowing the truth.

Lak: Who is gonna tell?

Ran: Princess, you will tell it!

Swa: As you all got to know that Rajveer is Bhai's little brother and both were gangsters in their past life. Bhai due to his passion became more famous. Rajveer became jealous of him and he tried to kill Bhai. He made it look like an accident as a truck hit his car very badly. I was passing from there. I take him to hospital. Bhai had bad injury on head so he slipped into coma but doc were very hopeful that he can see and hear but can't respond. Someone informed Rajveer about bhai's recovery, therefore he came to meet bhai. After one week bhai's condition was very good to which Rajveer was very angry. He sent me outside of Bhai's ward and tried to remove bhai's oxygen mask. I recorded everything and called the doctor, who immediately operated bhai and called police. When I told them everything and showed them the video, Rajveer was arrested. After 1 month Bhai got conscious and entered business field.

Rag: But I don't understand why he is behind your life. I mean jail must be common thing for criminals.

Ran: Because when police was taking him princess slapped him hardly andade sure that he should be in jail for atleast 30 years. That's why he want revenge.

Nik(to Sharmishta): Maa why you kept her name Swara? You should have named her Aafat.

Swa: How mean! I am not a Aafat.

Lak: Swara seriously in this I am with Nikhil. Who said you to slap him and do stunts?

Swa: Aree I was angry on him. How could he even think of killing his brother? Don't he know, brothers are a big blessing. I wanted to break his face but then police arrived and I couldn't do anything.

Neil: Now we know the reason, but what is your plan.

Swa: Nothing. We are just gonna wait.

She gets a call and keeps it on loud speaker.

Swa: What news you have for me?

Boy: Ma'am it is amazing show here! They all are blaming each other.

Swa: And this gives us more time, but make sure they don't doubt you. Uhmm I want to listen to them.

Boy: Sure ma'am.

The families were surprised. On the phone.

Raj: This is impossible. She can't know it. Someone has told her.

Kavi: Who can it be rather than Sahil?

Kavy: Correct after all he loved her.

Sah: It could be also done by Adarsh or Parineeta.

Man: Right after all we are gonna kidnap their family.

Ada: How can you both just blame us?

Pari: Kavita could also have done this, after all she wants to save Sanskar.

Kavi: Where does Sanskar come in between? And what about Rajveer? After all his brother is also involved.

Raj: Shut up or I will put all this bullets in your dumb head.

Kavy: Stop showing us your gun. You are calling yourself gangster, then how you could miss the bullet?

Like this all continued blaming each other. The boy goes from there with his mobile.

Swa: Well done Rohit. Super job.

Roh: It is all done by you only. (hesitantly) Ma'am how is my family?