The Revenge Begins

Screen starts at the temple
Seeing her condition everyone forgot his anger and rushed to her.
Swa: Bhai what are you all doing here?
Ran: Dida called us. Since the time you went after dinner, you didn't came back and it is night right now.
Swa: Night?

She looks outside and sees everything dark.
Swa: Sorry Bhai I didn't realised the time.
Arj: Doll are you alright?
Swa: Yeah Bhai. Let's go.
Ansh: Where is your phone?
Swa: Wo... I forget it at home.
Adi: Since when you became so careless?
Neil: Wese has anyone call Aunty or Uncle that we found all of them?

Nik: Wait I will call them!
He goes to a side and calls them.
Swa: All?
Ran: Even Sanskar and Laksh went without informing anyone.
Arj: We needed almost 1 hour and 30 minutes to find all of you.
Ansh: I think we should leave now.
Nikhil comes back after cutting the call.
Nik: You all 4 are the same. Cry babies!
Swasanlak: Four?

Adi: Yeah you three and Ragini.
Neil: By the way how is she now?
Nik: She is alright now.
Lak: What happened to her?
Ran: The same what happened to you all.
Swa: Bhai we should leave.
They all leave. First everyone goes to MM. Everyone goes inside. Till now it was visible that all of them cried. DP, RP, Sujata, AP and Uttara were in the hall waiting for them. Uttara sees them first. She goes to them.

Utt: Bhai. Where were you both? You know how much worried we were for you?
The elders also come forward.
Suj: Uttara let them in first.
AP: Sanskar Laksh go get freshen up and then come for dinner.
San: Ma I am not hungry.
Lak: Even I am not.
RP: Don't you dare to argue right now. We are already angry on you both now silently eat or you will see the worst.
Sanlak without saying anything go to their respective rooms.

DP: Thank you Beta for bringing them again or else they would stay outside tonight.
Ran: It's okay uncle. It was our duty.
RP: Why you all also don't stay here for dinner?
Arj: No uncle it's okay.
DP: It isn't a request but an order. AP serve the dinner.
They all sit down in the hall and talk.
Suj: Uttara call also Ragini. Even she hadn't ate anything.
Utt: Yes Mom.

Uttara goes from there to call Ragini. After a while Ragini, Laksh, Sanskar came down. But one thing was same by everyone of them even by Swara. That was their pale faces. They all silently ate the food and afterwards Ranveer, Aditya, Nikhil, Ansh, Arjun, Neil and Swara left. After dropping Swara to Badi they all went back to their respective homes.

3 days later. It was the date of the hearing. All came out of the court. Sanskar was beyond happy as well as others whereas Swara, Ranveer, Aditya, Ansh, Neil and Arjun were smirking in their mind and showing anger and sadness outside.

Sanskar POV:
Thank you so much God. Now I have got 6 more months to make Swara mine again and make her FALL AGAIN for me. She has to stay for 6 months in MM because of court orders.
Sanskar POV ends
Swara recalls her conversation with the lawyer when they all went to the office.
************************************
FP starts:
Swara and her brothers reach to the office and get seated there.
Law: Yes Mr. Singh how can I help you?
Ran: I asked you to make divorce papers on the name of Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari and Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.
Law: Here they are. You also wanted another help as you said yesterday.
Swa: I want that the divorce happens after 6 months and I become orders from the court to stay in MM.
Law: I can do it but Mrs. Maheshwari I am not understanding, why you don't take divorce after 6 months only?
Neil: It's a little complicated to understand so you please do as said.
Law: Alright!
Then all leave for the Badi.
***********************************

FB ends.
Swara POV:
You are in a big misunderstanding Sanskar that you can convince me and make you FALL AGAIN for you. Now you will see what I am. Be ready. I AM BACK.
Swara POV ends
Ran(whispers to Swara): Good luck Princess.
Swa(whispers back): Thank you Bhai.
Afterwards she hugs everyone and leaves to MM. Shemish, Dida leave for Badi and the brothers to their stay places.

@MM
Everyone goes to their room. Swara takes her luggage to guest room and was about to enter when Ragsanlak saw this. Sanskar comes to her and Raglak see it from far.
San: Swara where are you going?
Swa: I think I am going to the room.
San: But why in the guest room? Won't you come to our room?
Swa: Correction Mr. Maheshwari! That is your room. Not mine. I am here just because of court orders but that doesn't mean I am going to stay in your room.
Saying this she goes inside the room and Ragsanlak go to their room.

@ Raglak room
Rag: Laksh I am feeling really guilty for separating Swasan.
Lak: Even I am but now we have to reunite them. And we will surely succeed.
Rag: Hope so. Anyways I have to go for making dinner.
Lak: Hmm.

Ragini goes to the kitchen and sees Swara already preparing the food. She also helps her and they both together prepare dinner for everyone. Later everyone haves dinner. Everyone recognise, that it was made by Swaragini. Afterwards all were sitting in hall and talking while Swaragini were cleaning the kitchen. Swaragini also join everyone and started talking. Swara gets a call from Ranveer and goes to a side. On call:

Swa: Hey Bhai. How are you?
Ran: I am fine princess and how are you?
Swa: I am also fine.
Ran: How was your day there?
Swa: Good. How was your day?
Ran: Boring without my princess. Listen I have a great news for you.
Swa: What Bhai?
Ran: Remember in few days you are gonna become 25 years old and as soon you will turn 25 years old, 50% shares of my company will be yours and you will become as much important as I am.
Swa (shocked): WHAT? Bhai what are you saying?
Everyone hears her and becomes confused.

Ran: I have decided it long ago. And that's why you must be with me in every meeting after your birthday and also join the office soon. It's better if you join in at least 2 days.
Swa: But Bhai how will I manage house then?
Ran: I trust you. You will surely do it and I am not gonna change my decision.
Swa: Bhai I am surely not allowed to work outside.
Ran: I don't care but you must do it.
Swa: I will talk to Bade Papa and will call you later but I have a condition you won't tell anyone in the company that I have 50% shares in the company or about our relationship. I will be like an ordinary employe.
Ran: Accepted. Now good night and dream sweet.
Swa: Same to you.
She cuts the call.
Screen freezes on the tensed face of Swara.