Birthday Masti

Getting negative comments in TU on this track I had to change it so don't mind please.
************************************
Screen starts in the hall of SR mansion.
All lights were off and everyone was waiting for Swara. When the clock strikes 12, Swadi enter. Nikhil turns on the light.
Everyone (screams): SURPRISE
Swara was just shocked. One by one everyone hugs her.
Swa: Adi Bhai that was a very bad joke.
Adi: Sorry Doll but I couldn't tell you the real reason.
Swa: I won't talk to all of you Huh.
She turns her face and smiles hiddenly. Ranveer, Aditya, Ansh, Nikhil, Neil and Arjun come in front of her, holding their ears and making cute faces.
All: Sorry!

Swara starts laughing and all look confused at her while Shemish, Dida were adoring their bound.
Swa: Bhai I was just joking. You pranked me I pranked you back.
Ansh: And we thought you are really upset.
Swa: When Adi Bhai said me that he wants me to stay with him tonight then only I understood that you all are gonna plan a surprise.
Nik: But how? I mean it was a perfect excuse.
Swa: You know if it wasn't planned then Bhai would have fighted with whom I will stay tonight. I know them too good.
Neil: Whatever. Now let's cut the cake.
They cut the cake and Swara feeds everyone and they feed her back. Later everyone gives Swara her gift and she opens everything one by one. They give her different type of gifts. Dresses, chocolates and so on (imagine what you want).
Ansh: Now my turn.

He gives her the gift. It was a little box. She opens it and is confused.
Swa: Bhai what are the keys for?
Ansh: Come with me.
He goes outside and all follow him. Outside the house a latest Range Rover was standing.

 Outside the house a latest Range Rover was standing

Ansh: My gift for my lovely sister. I know you love this car.
Swa: But Bhai it's so expensive. I can't take it.
Ansh: Nothing is expensive for you doll. And it's a gift so you must take it.
Swa: Bhai it costs almost 5 lakh rupees. And you are saying it isn't expensive?
Ansh: So what? Don't forget you are talking with Ansh Singhania. Owner of Singhaniya ind.
Dida: But Beta it is really expensive.
Ansh goes to her and side hugs her.

Ansh: Offo Dida. She is my only sister that's why nothing is more important or expensive than her. Everything I have is hers only. And moreover I want doll to be independent. That's why she is gonna take it without any excuses.
Accepting their defeat they don't argue anymore and go to sleep. Shemish and Dida stayed their only. Next morning everyone woke up and came to SR mansion. Only Ranveer and Swara were missing. Dida and Sharmishta prepared breakfast for everyone.
Arj: Dida where is birthday girl?
Dida:She didn't came down till now.
Aditya gets a message.

Adi (reads loud): Sorry Bhai but had important work in office. Will come after meeting in the afternoon. Ranveer Bhai is also with me and yeah we had already our breakfast so you all also have it. Love you.
Ansh: She knew that we will stop her that's why she went early.
Neil: Guys let's play a prank.
Nik: What?
Neil: Nobody knows us in their office let's go and surprise them.
Arj: Don't tell me you want to do such a big prank.

Neil (showing all teeth): Of course. Guys get ready in formal clothes we are leaving in 10 minutes. Dida, Aunty we will have breakfast later with Swara and Ranveer. You all have it.
Adi: Are you going to tell us something?
Neil: In the way. Guys hurry up.
All leave confused. After 20 minutes in S&R ltd. reception. Neil, Nihil, Aditya, Ansh and Arjun were standing there.