The Start Of Everything

So story is starting from laksh's truth i mean abhimanyu's truth comes in front of everyone. But Nikhil wasn't there till now. Near cliff Ragini hugs laksh. Swara is seeing her sister with a bright smile and tears in her eyes. It's nearly morning. Swara looks at the sun. Sun is rising with new hopes for some people. She thought now everything will be alright. Sanskar calls everyone at home and tells everything, of what happened till now. Soon after that Swasan and Raglak sit in the car. Swara and Sanskar in the front and Raglak on the back. Swara looks back and smiles seeing Raglak, who are seeing each other with love. Ragini is clearing his wounds with her dupatta. Swara shifts her gaze to sanskar who is driving car with full concentration. Her smile slightly fades away.

Swara (in mind) : You can't be angry on me for long Mr maheshwary. I will surely convince you.

She smiles And looks at the path. Soon they reach Maheshwari Mansion. All are standing near the door only. Gadodias are also there. Raglak in front behind them Swasan. AP does arti of Raglak. Both step in the house together, as if it is Ragini's Grah pravesh. Behind them Swasan. Swara was about to step inside the mansion, but Sanskar comes in front of her.

Sanskar : Where are you going ms Swara Bose?

All turn to them. Swara looks blankly.

Sanskar : I think you have forgotten but let me remind you that i told you if you step out from this house you can't return ever again.

Swara reminds everything. She says nothing. Her face becomes red due to stopping herself from crying loudly. She thought he is talking about Divorce.

San: If you think I will give you divorce then forget it. Your punishment will be, that you will live in Baadi with your parents. I told you you can't cross this line if you leave.

All enter giving disgusting looks to Swara and he closes the door. Shemish take her with them as she is their daughter, even though they are amgry. Days passed. Everyone tried to make Sanskar understand to forgive Swara but he is determined in his ego, to punish her. Nikhil, who is Swara's friend cum brother, came there and he also got to know what happened. He has a brother sister relation with not only Swara but Ragini too. He is like the son from Shemish. Shemish and Nikhil don't want to talk to Swara until Sanskar forgives her.

One week later. Swara leaves from Badi to go to MM alone. 2 hours passed but she didn't came back to Badi. Shemish send Nikhil to see on her. He goes to MM. He enters the mansion to which Raglak see him and go to him.

Rag: Nikhil you here? Any work?

Nik: Yeah I just wanted to check on Swara. She didn't come till now. Is she here?

Lak: Why would she be here?

Nik: She wanted to meet Sanskar! That means she didn't come till now?

Rag: No maybe she went to office.

Meanwhile Sanskar came there.

Lak: Bhai ap yaha? Sab thik he na?

San: Lucky pata nahi! My heart is saying that something bad is going to happen that's why I wanted to check upon all of you. But Nikhil you here at this time?

Nik: Did Swara meet you?

San: No why?

Nik: It's that Swara left for 2 hours to come here and meet you but she didn't came home till now.

San: Maybe she lied to you.

Nik: No she was determined to ask your forgiveness. I don't know why but when she left I also had the feeling that something is going to happen.