Gift Of Trust

Screen starts with the shocked face of everyone. Shemish, Nikhil and the boy were standing away from their sights but seeing everything. 3 other boys come and stand with Gadodias. Shemish and Nikhil were confused.

Nik: Bhai what is all this and who are they(pointing to the boys)?
Boy: Just wait and watch.

Inside MM:
Rag: Swara what is this?
Suj: Who are they?

Lak: Obviously it's visible that they are her boyfriends. Who else will hug her and kiss her?(In the pictures there are the same boys, who were with Gadodias, hugging Swara and kissing her cheek who are standing outside. Some pictures were also looking like they were kissing her on lips. But in every picture there is only one boy.)

Tears were flowing down her cheeks. She looks at him and others. All were giving her disgusted expressions except DP, RP and Uttara.

AP: I never expected this from you Swara.

DP: You all can't just blame her.

Suj: But Bhai.....

RP (interrupts): Sujata stop right there. This can also be fake.

Utt: Ha Bhabhi. You explain it to them na.

Lak: Uttara you stay out of it. And what you think Chachaji that these proves are wrong? This pictures are wrong?

The boys get angry. Even Shemish and Nikhil.

DP: Laksh stop talking rubbish. Sanskar, Swara is your wife. You should trust her and not this pictures.

RP(goes to Swara and caress her head): Swara Beta. We trust you. But still we want to know who are these boys.

"We will tell you" a voice come from the entrance. All turn and see the 4 boys standing there and with them Shemish and Nikhil. As soon Swara sees them she runs to one of them who came with Nikhil and hugs him. He caress her back.

Boy: Shhh doll.

Swa(crying): You were right Bhai.

All were confused and shocked hearing Bhai.

Boy2: Doll stop crying or Ranveer will kill us for making you cry.

She: Swara who are all of them? And Arjun what is going on here?

Arj: Okay. Aunty you remember the day Nikhil and I left for Canada. That day she was really sad.

Sha: Yeah I remember. You took her to a side and said something to her after that she was really happy.

Arj: That sadness was because her best friend and Brother are leaving. I said to her to make new brothers.

Other 3: And she made us her brothers.

They said this glaring at MM who were shocked and confused more than hell.

Boy2: Aunty my name is Neil.
Boy3: My name is Aditya.
Boy4: And mine is Ansh.

Swara was till now hugging Arjun and weeping.

Ansh: Slowly we all went to foreign countries or other cities but we still were in contact.

Nik: That means Bhai you also were in contact with Swara?

Swara breaks the hug and Ansh wipes her tears.

Swa: All my brothers were in contact with me. But I didn't told them about anything what happened around here.

Utt: But Bhabhi these pictures.

Neil: I am actually a police officer and was shifted here two weeks back. I was going through the reports of last year where I saw a case on doll for murdering someone. I collected some information. After getting to know few things I told all this to Ranveer, Ansh, Arjun and Aditya.

Adi: Together we confronted Swara, as she couldn't lie she told us the whole truth what happened. From the first betrayal to the kidnapping. We decided that before sending doll here again, to check how much you all trust her.

Lak: That means this whole thing was planned and Swara knew about it.

Neil: Exactly.

Swa: Bhai I don't want to live here anymore. I hate this place. These people. Everything.

Neil: Doll Ranveer is coming. In fact I think he is already in Kolkata. He said us to not let you take any decision in haste.

Swa: But Bhai I can't live in a place where no body trusts me.

She said all this looking to Sanskar. In all this MM and Shemisch, Nikhil were numb. They didn't knew what to say and what not.
Ansh: Doll let's go.
Swa: One minute.

She goes to DP,RP and takes their blessings.

DP: I am sorry Beta for what happened today.
Swa: Please don't ask forgiveness Bade Papa or I will feel guilty the whole time. But I am sorry Bade Papa. I can't stay here anymore.

RP: We understand you Beta but the doors of this house are always open for you.

Swara smiles. Then she goes to Uttara and hugs her.
Utt: I will miss you Bhabhi.

Swa: I will miss you too.
Then she goes to Shemish.
Swa: I am sorry Ma, Baba if you didn't liked my decision but this time I...

She: Swara we are your parents. We didn't knew that these people trust you only this much or else we hadn't sent you here.
Neil gets a call.
Neil: Okay.... Ya we are leaving and will be there in some time.... We will tell you later what happened here.... Yes boss. Your princess will be there in some time.

He cuts the call.
Neil: Doll, Ranveer is in his mansion and waiting for you.
Swa: But Bhai said that he will come late in the night or tomorrow morning.
Neil: He canceled his meeting for you.

Swa: I said him to come after his meeting.
Ansh: Swara let's go he must be waiting.
Adi: Aunty we will drop Doll to Badi tomorrow. Today Ranveer wants to spend time with her.

Nik: Who is Ranveer?
Ansh: The eldest between all of us and the most closest person to doll and single person in his family is Doll.
Sha: But Shona...
Swa: Please Ma.
She: You can go.
Swara hugs him: Thank you Baba.

Adi: Shall we go?
Arj: You all go I have a little work.
Swa: Bhai you won't do anything. Come with us.
Arj: Doll I really have a work.
Swa: Bhai I know what work you have. You have my swear you won't do anything.

Arj(angrily): Not this time doll. I can bear anything but not if anyone slaps you.
Swa: Bhai don't insult it by calling it a slap. It was a gift of his love. Correction. A gift of his trust on me. Let's go now.

She literally drags all of them from there and after having a short painful eye lock with Sanskar she also leaves from there and behind her Shemish, Nikhil leave the place.
Screen freezes on the entrance of MM