Twists One After Another

Screen starts with the boy

Neil: How dare you come here?
Ran: Neil how are you speaking to him?
Raj: Bhai you know him?
Rag: Rohan when did you came back?
Lak: Ragini you know Mr. Mehra.
Rag: Obviously Laksh. He is my best friend. But how you know him.
San: Ragini he is our business partner.
Raj: Sanskar are you out of your mind? How can he be a businessman. He is the most unknown still famous gangster.

All get into an argumentation. Sanskar, Ranveer, Laksh , Adi, Arjun Nikhil, and Ansh were saying that he is a businessman.
Sahil, Rajveer, Kavya, Karthik, Parish, Mansi and Kavita were saying that he is a gangster.

Roh: Must say Swara. Your family is to dumb.
Everyone looks confused at him.
Swa: Don't you dare to say anything against my family.
Roh: Oh god. Now I got scared of a little kitten. Remember what I did to you?
Neil: Just get lost from here or you will land again behind bars again.
Roh: Do you think I will get afraid of you?
Swa: You know what? You are the biggest coward I know. First you attacked me when I was alone and now you attacked me while hiding.
Roh: I was in front of you the whole time but you never saw me. So sad.
Swa: Shut the hell up! What do you want from me now?

Roh(eyeing her lustfully): That what I wanted years back.
Nobody understood what he meant except Swara and Neil.
Swa: I think you have gone mad.
Roh: Behind you only.
Now everyone got angry as they got to now what he meant.
Swa: Remember what happened last time when only Neil Bhai was there but now all of my brothers are here. Just imagine what will happen to you this time!

Rohan smirks and at that time some guards with weapons enter. They take everyone at gunpoint except Swara. All gets shocked.
Swa: Leave them.
Roh: Come with me and I will leave them or else they have to die. One by one in front of your eyes.
Swa: I will do as you say but please leave them.
Neil: Swara no. You won't go with him.
Swara looks helpless while Rohan laughs.

Roh: You don't know how happy I am to see you helpless like this.
Swa: You are a very big jerk.
Roh: Now come or else...
Swa: Fine.
San: Swara no. You aren't going anywhere.
Raj: Rohan leave Swara.
Roh(to guards): If anyone tries to act smart then don't hesitate to take action. Rahul be careful.
Rah: Yes Boss.
Rohan drags Swara from there. Everyone shouts at Rohan to stop but he doesn't.

Now you all must be thinking who is Rohan and what he wants from Swara. So let me tell you Rohan and Swara used to study in the same batch. Rohan used to love Swara but she treated him as her very good friend. He proposed her in front of the whole college but she rejected him. One night when he saw her alone he tried to misbehave with her but in nick of time Neil saved her and send him to jail. After some months Rohan came out of jail but Neil and Swara were unaware of it. He swore to take revenge from Swara. For everyone he is a business tycoon but only some people know that he is a very dangerous gangster. He even helped Parineeta's mother to get everyone bailed and also helped her to blackmail Swara. Later he was the one who bailed Rajveer. He thought they will take revenge from Swara but instead they made Swara their sister. So he himself started to take revenge from her. In the morning Swara got to know that Rohan is behind everything.

Back to story

In MM nobody could do anything because if the boys would be alone they could have fought with the guards but now the girls and elders are also there. 10 minutes later some other people enter and one by one shoot those guards who were holding everyone. Not caring much about those people all boys run out and after tracing Swara's number they reach there. They reach some minutes later than Rohan as they were driving faster than him. They beat the goons and enter inside. There two goons were holding Swara.

Swa : You bloody bastard....
Rohan slaps her before she could talk further.
Roh: Don't you dare to speak loud to me.
Swa: What will you do? Ask your puppets to leave me then talk to me. First you tried to force me when no one was there. Then you attacked me through Bhaiya Bhabhi and all. After failing you blackmailed me through Sulekha Aunty. Again your failure but then you took help from Rajveer Bhai. Still you didn't succeed that's why you started attacking me with your cheap tricks. Now also you took me with yourself after keeping my family on gun point. That also wasn't enough for you. Now when you got me here you are saying your goons to hold me. Bloody coward.

Roh: Challenging me? Let me also see what you can do.(To goons) Leave her.
The goons leave Swara and in the next second Swara punches Rohan in the mid of his face and kicks his leg. That wasn't enough she again punches him on the mid of his chest. He winces in pain and looks at her angrily.
Roh: How dare you?

He was about to slap her when he gets again punched on his face. This time from Rajveer. He gets shocked seeing all of them. The goons attack them but they all together beat everyone. Rohan takes a knife and keeps it at Swara neck.
Roh: Stop all of you.
Everyone looks at him to get shocked. He was pressing it against her neck so blood was flowing. Swara kicks his leg and hardly hits his stomach with her elbow. He leaves her and winches. She got a little cut on her neck but she didn't care and again punches him. Boys get engrossed in beating them. After beating the goons they started beating Rohan badly. First because he misbehaved with Swara and later also hurted her. After some time he was half dead on the floor. They all surround Swara.

Adi: Doll you are alright na? He didn't hurted you much?
Swa: No Bhai. He couldn't.
Sanskar sees the wound on her neck. He takes his hanky out and cleaned the blood. In all this they didn't saw that Rohan got little bit conscious and took a gun. He pointed at Sanskar but Swara saw this and pushed him. The bullet hit her chest. He shooted two times. All gets shocked. Neil was the first one to recover. He takes a gun and shoots Rohan before he could shoot a third time. Swara falls down.

Screen freezes on injured Swara
*********
This time I need at least 50 votes to upload next part. The sooner I get these the sooner I will upload.