Part 28

Screen starts with the boys

RP: What are you all planning to do?
Adi: Making him regret to mess with our sister.
San: He have to pay a lot.
Sah: Neil where is he right now?
Neil: On the way to police station. We should leave now.
Arj (to Sha): Maa please make sure that Swara doesn't stands up from bed. She needs complete rest.
They leave from there without waiting for a reply. The boys knew all will try to stop them if they stay there for more time. They come towards the police station. All were burning in rage. They come towards the place where Rohan was kept and all smirk seeing his condition. He was lying unconscious on the floor. Neil takes a bucket with cold water and pours it on him. He wakes up with a jerk and sees all boys. He smirks in mind thinking Swara is dead by now.

Raj: Stop smirking you bastard. Nothing happened to Angel. Unlike others she is a fighter who fights for her family.

It was like Rajveer read his mind. Ranveer holds his collar and makes him stand up. All other boys stand around him in a circle. He punches him hardly on his face.

Ran: This is for trying to do her accident.

Next punch was from Karthik.

Kar: This is for poisining her.

Next was from Sahil.

Sah: This for trying to became her lover.

He was followed by Neil.

Neil: For making her arrest.

Then Sanskar punches him.

San: This for the hotel thing.

Next was by Adarsh.

Ada: This for defaming her.

He was followed by Rajveer.

Raj: Because you kidnapped her.

All boys started punching him. Soon he was unconscious. This time Sanskar threw cold water on him. This was done many times. Whenever he gets unconscious one or the other boy would throw water on him. After 3 hours torture they left him. Neil holds his neck and makes him look at him.

Neil: Don't think this was enough. You have to pay a lot for harming doll.

He pushes him hardly and all boys go out. Neil oders some officers what to do with him. Then all leave to MM. There the elders were worried and praying that their sons don't do anything wrong. Nobody of them wants Rohan to live but they also don't want their sons to colour their hands with blood. Boys go toward them. All of them knew what they are thinking.

San: Don't worry Mom. Nobody of us did anything wrong.

Lak: Except some beatings which he deserves.

AP: How you knew what we are thinking?

Nik: We learned to read minds.

Boys laugh. Swaragini come down.

Swa: Why are you all laughing?

All look towards them.

Suj: Swara why you came down? You should rest!

Swa: Mom I am tired of resting.

They both go and sit with all.

Rag(to boys): But why were you all laughing?

Ansh: Nothing.

Rag(whispers to Swa): I want to eat Rasmalai made by Ranveer Bhai.

Swa(whispers to Rag): And I want to eat Rasgulla made by Rajveer Bhai.