A Step Closer

Swara's POV continues

I didn't wanted to talk with anyone about the recent incident so directly went to my room. I was angry on myself for not searching him and lose my hope. To take out my frustration was the single thing which came in my mind. I changed my Saree into a crop top and trousers. I like loose and long dresses but I can't wear t-shirt while doing the exercises so I wear crop top. But the thing is if Ma, Mom, Baba, Papa, Badi Maa or Bade Papa would see me like this they would get angry and even I am not comfortable to wear it in front of everyone. In fact I can't wear any short dresses now in front of anyone except of Sanskar. So I took my dress and went down. I only could see the girls. I asked them to come with me. We all went there but the sight shocked me. Almost every boy was there and taking out their frustration. Nikhil saw us first. He tapped Sanlak and they became equally shocked. Bhai asked me what we were doing there. Of course I know they are taking out their frustration. I only wanted to divert the topic. But couldn't so I gave them a little shock and went down. I took off my jacket and started doing the exercises. I was listening to music because I can only concentrate with it and thinking who is the new psycho in my life. At that time I heard some voices so I got down, wore my jacket and went to my dear brothers. They asked me how I got there. After that you all know what happened. My dear brothers and hubby failed to do the parkour so they wanted to see me. As soon I finished it all were staring me with wide eyes. Mostly because I did it in my crop top. Soon we all left to home but still the thought of the person who is behind me didn't let me go. I will find him really soon. Today I will show him what Swara Sanskar Maheshwari can do.

Swara POV ends

Swara was standing in the window of her room and looking outside. She still didn't changed her clothes. At that time Sanskar wrapped his arms around her waist and was back hugging her.

San: Where are you lost princess?

Swa: No where.

San: Wese I didn't thought to see your this side. You are amazing Swara.

Saying this he nuzzles his face in her neck.

Swa: Sanskar...

San: Don't disturb me Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari.

Swa: But prince everyone must be waiting downstairs and I also must freshen up. Please.

She pouted and Sanskar sighed.

San: In the night I will see how you will escape from me.

Swara blushes.

Swa: That we will see in the night but go right now. I will come in 10 minutes after taking bath.

Saying this she ran to the washroom. After a while all were sitting in the hall. Swara also came and sat with them.

Swa: Bhai I need a little help.

Ran: What happened princes.

Swa: I need six good and fast working laptops which I can use for some days.

San: Swara you can also ask me.

Swa: Sanskar you have to prepare for your meeting and I will need it for some days so you won't be able to use it.

Adi: Doll you can use mine.

Slowly she got 6 laptops from Adi, Rajveer, Sahil, Karthik, Laksh and Neil. All brought the laptops as she needed them immediately while everyone was clueless what she wants to do with so many laptops. After 2 hours all were sitting in the study room of Sanskar.

Kavy: Swara at least tell us what you want to do.

Swa: Just wait for some time. And give all numbers with which you got messages. From the first message to the last one. And please don't ask any questions right now. You will see it after some time.