Mysterious Pictures

Please don't get confused after reading this just continue you will get most of your answers.
*********************
1 week after Swara recovered completely

Screen starts from MM Masion
The grahpravesh of Swara was going on.

Swara's POV:
Finally back to my so called in-laws house. You all doubted me, now you will see what I can do. You all will regret it. I will test you a final time. If you will doubt me again, then no one can stop me from my revenge.
Swara's POV ends

She smirks in her mind. After entering the house she went to her room. She was standing in the window and calling someone.

Swa: So ready for the plan?
OS: .....

Swa: Thank you so much.
OS:....

Swa: It will work. Trust me.
OS:....

Swa: Don't worry about Nikhil. he is leaving for Mumbai today and will return after 2 days only. And 2 days are enough to execute the plan. Bye!

She cuts the call and stands in the window when Sanskar back hugs her startling her as she thought that he heard everything. He turns her after breaking the hug.

San: What are you thinking now?

Swa: Nothing just how our life changed in one day. I am so...

San(interrupts): You forgot the rule of friendship? No thank you and sorry. Forget about the past. We are together now and that is what matters. Now give me a beautiful smile.

She smiles and he smiles back.

San(smilingly): That's like my girl.

Swa: Sanskar how much you trust me?

San: More than my life. What happened? Why are you asking like this?

Swa: Nothing. Acha. Now let me go down. I have to prepare for dinner.

San: Why you always spoil my romantic mood? (dramatically) Hey bhagwan why you gave me this much unromantic wife?

Swa(stern): Sanskar.

San: Fine! Go! But come back soon. I love you.

Swa: I love you too.

She leaves after kissing his cheeks. All have dinner and that night all slept peacefully, knowing that everything is fine now. Next day also passed like this. Everyone was busy in his routine. Swaragini in household chores. Men in work. In the night when everyone was sleeping, Swara went into the garden and sat on the swing. She was talking on the cell with someone.

Swa: Hmm. Have you got perfect pictures?
OS: ....

Swa: Good. Now sent them tomorrow evening and then you must come but along with Ma, Baba and Nikhil as they only recognize you.
OS: ....

Swa: Tomorrow their destiny will be decided. But I am sure that my Sanskar will trust me.
OS: ....

Swa: That was even my fault but I just want to be sure now. Not that in upcoming situations I am left all alone again.
OS: ...

Swa: I must go now or anyone will doubt me. Good night.
OS: .....

She cuts the call and goes in her room and lies near Sanskar.

Swara's POV:
I know you trust me but it is just that I want to be sure. I love you a lot. Please Sanskar prove me right tomorrow. I don't want to hurt you. You are my life.
Swara's POV ends

She sleeps while hugging him and thinking about her plan for tomorrow.
Next day in the evening
Everyone was doing dinner. Swara seeing courier boy went into kitchen whereas Sanskar goes to him.

C.B.: Who is Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari?

San: I am Sanskar Maheshwari.

C.B.: Sir this is a courrir. Please sign here.

Sanskar signs and takes the envelope. The boy leaves from there. Sanskar opens it and is shocked seeing some pictures. Seeing him in this state Laksh goes forward to see what it is. He is equally shocked. Ragini seeing their state goes forward and seeing the pictures she is in the same state.

San(shouts): SWARA.

She comes out and pretends not to know anything.

Swa: What happened Sanskar?

He goes to her and slaps her hard, making her fall on the floor. Shemish and Nikhil, who entered with another boy, were equally shocked like MM. Just the boy wasn't shocked but angry as he knew all this will happen.

DP(angrily): Sanskar what is this? Why you slapped Swara?

Swara stands up and looks at him teary eyed. The boy said Shemish and Nikhil not to go forward and see what happens next. They stand there and hide behind the door. Sanskar shows the picture to the family members who were shocked, confused and left with many questions.
*********************************
Please comment how you liked it.

What you think is in the picture and who is the boy?

Why Sanskar slapped Swara?